Chapter 100: Vicious Design

Chi Han took two sips of tea before he remembered that Yao Zhen was Zheng Xiu's Omega, and he felt a little gloomy all of a sudden, who meant it? Zheng Xiu's? Didn't the old man never say something like, "That kid Zheng Xiu was normal when he was young, probably because you have suppressed him for a long time, and he is a little concerned about winning or losing." Win or lose? What is he worth talking about? But after thinking about it, now is the critical moment for the development of the Zheng family's attachment to the Chi family. Zheng Guoqing probably gave Zheng Xiuer a warning when he went back that day. If he was not an absolute idiot, he would not have done such a thing at this juncture.

That is Yao Zhen fanning the flames.

In front of An Jingwen, Chi Han took a spoonful of mint powder and sprinkled it into the teacup.

An Jingwen saw it clearly: "Old lover? Made you so angry."

"If you talk nonsense again, I'll beat you." Chi Han glanced upstairs subconsciously, thought for a while, and then explained two things to An Jingwen.sentence.

Sir An was delighted after hearing that, "Somehow I have that kind of thought about you, of course it's true that I envy and hate Qin Wen, but you have a lot of rotten peach blossoms." "You continue to gloat." Chi Han frowned and sneered

: "When you encounter this kind of thing one day, you can see how I can mock you."

An Jingwen immediately coughed twice, no need for "Youtian", Zhou Xian is a hidden bomb|bomb, he asked his assistant to kill him at all costs The reason why the person was caught out was to clear up this uncertain factor without disturbing Lu Hanshan. He originally wanted to tell Chi Han, but when he thought of this person's penny-pinching temperament, he wrapped up his coat and decided to Shut up.

And this rumor must be clarified.

Thanks to the fact that my father-in-law's identity has been determined, An Jingwen thought, otherwise he would be chased to the sky by Chi Han.

Afterwards, Mr. Chi heard the news and called Chi Han directly. On the day of the banquet, Chi Han took Qin Wen out first. He was not very happy, but the reason was that Qin Wen had a child. Don't worry about it, but what about Qin Wen and An Jingwen?

"Grandpa..." Chi Han paused, and simply said the truth: "Qin Yaosheng is not Qin Wen's biological father. I plan to find a suitable time to tell you about this." "No?!" Old Master Chi was a little shocked,

but Inexplicably, he felt that it was within his expectations. He always thought that Qin Yaosheng's gene could give birth to a Qin Wenlai. It was like a smoke from his ancestors. After all, he had seen all kinds of storms. Mr. Chi quickly calmed down and said, "Oh". One sound, after half a minute of silence, thinking that Chi Han was extraordinarily calm when he heard this rumor, Qin Wen, An Jingwen... Mr. Chi's tone suddenly rose: "Qin Wen is An Jingwen's son ?!"

As expected of a grandpa, Chi Han responded, "Yeah." No

wonder, some lumps in Mr. Chi's heart were instantly calmed down, and some doubts became clear, "Well, Qin Wen is so smart and calm, It makes sense to be of the blood of the top Alpha, does Xiaowen know about this?" "

I know, I just didn't want to scare you, so I didn't say it all the time."

"What can I scare you?" Old Master Chi laughed He really liked An Jingwen, the younger generation, and never thought he would be his in-laws, so he hung up the communication with Chi Han decisively, turned around and called An Jingwen to the old house, and the two chatted happily. At that time, the most powerful thing was not his business skills, but his drinking capacity. When he opened his mouth to drink that night, Sir An went in vertically and came out obliquely. If he was not thinking about Lu Hanshan, he really wanted to sleep on the road.

Waking up from a hangover the next day, he pressed his temples and sat up, and saw Lu Hanshan's sticky note on the bedside table: [I've asked you for leave, take a good rest. 】

After An Jingwen sluggishly washed up, he went straight to the kitchen. Sure enough, breakfast was prepared, and there was also a bowl of hangover soup, "A good wife and mother." Mr. An sighed.

The assistant finally got a reply.

An Jingwen's perverted high-intensity training over the years, the assistant felt that he was going to die every time, and he was able to grit his teeth and persevere every time, and completed the task beyond the standard. It took him a long time, but he investigated everything about Zhou Xian It was very clear, while eating breakfast, An Jingwen listened to him talking nonsense about Zhou Xian's recuperation, suspecting that this person even knew what color underwear Zhou Xian was wearing, and finally, the assistant described Zhong finally confided some useful information, "Boss, Zhou Xian has been in frequent contact with a student named Chen Nian in University A during this time, and Professor Lu is Chen Nian's advisor." "How is Chen Nian?" An

Jingwen asked.

"The family background is poor, and I thought it was the sky high when I was admitted to A University, but I didn't expect that the big city would pay more attention to genes. He is an Alpha with poor pheromones. After entering the university, he has liked five people in total and confessed to them all. Failed."

An Jingwen sincerely said: "That's really pitiful."

"Boss." The assistant paused, skillfully crying, "When are you coming back?" "

I'm not coming back." An Jingwen He smiled and said, "But I'll try my best to catch one for you." After Qin Wenping gave birth to a child, he continued to give away property, hehe, raising a child costs money after all.

That is to say, he didn't say this in front of Chi Han, otherwise his face would be ripped off.

The assistant was about to cry, but An Jingwen was about to hang up the phone. After breakfast, he began to read news about the Zheng family.

...

Qin Wen was so bored at home that his hair grew long. When he saw Ye Qianling sharing a feast of Olong steak and other delicacies in the group, his mouth watered. Yes, my stomach is growling.

Chi Han was on a business trip and couldn't avoid it. He said he arrived home at ten o'clock in the evening. Qin Wen asked him for leave, so he knew what the result would be without opening his mouth. He opened the window and looked at the warm sun that was setting in the west. It was so intoxicating, so he poked Ye Qianling with peace of mind: [I also want to eat steak, you can take me with you. 】

Oh, who is Qin Wen? That's Ye Qianling's male god. At first glance at Qin Wen's words, Ye Qianling thought that Chi Han had abused him, and immediately responded with enthusiasm, "The male god wait for me, I'll pick you up!" 】

Qin Wen found a thick sweater from the cabinet. Now that it's autumn, if you don't pay attention, you will catch a cold. He has to be more cautious. He has already communicated with Ye Qianling. When he gets home before nine o'clock, he will quietly Chi Han will not find out.

But when he reached the door, Qin Wen caught a glimpse of whiteness out of the corner of his eye. He suddenly turned around and saw the "little fox" standing obediently on the bed.

Qin Wen: "..." She was really a fool for three years, and she forgot about this.

"Cut off the spiritual connection." Qin Wen leaned closer to the ear of "Little Fox" and whispered, "I'll take you to a big meal!" The entity doesn't need to eat, but Xiaobai obviously regards this as a hobby, and is very fond of it. Keen on it, but usually when Chi Han is at home, it must not be able to catch a bite. Wen Yan tilted his head slightly, and quickly reached an agreement with Qin Wen, and jumped into the young man's coat on his own initiative, "working together".

Qin Wen was completely relieved, and as soon as he left the house, he saw a silver car slowly approaching. Ye Qianling lowered the window and shouted happily: "Going god! Yangcheng and the others have arrived!" Qin Wen seldom

recited Chi Han is doing things, this kind of stealing with his little friend after concealing it makes him excited.

Ye Qianling and the others knew that Qin Wen was pregnant a long time ago, but considering that he was really tormented last time, they decided to wait three months before visiting again when he was stable, so as not to waste his mind, but no one expected that Qin Wen and the others After the dishes were served, everyone who came was almost always there. Xu Yangcheng stopped him when he grabbed a breaded crab, "No, you can't eat this. I'm really hungry for seafood. I'll peel a shrimp for you."