Chapter 99: If you want to block me, you should say so early

It is not an exaggeration to say that An Jingwen's mathematics, physics and chemistry have not been dissatisfied once. The top genes will minimize the error tolerance rate and make them exceptionally talented.

An sir didn't expect to overturn the car here, but felt that Lu Hanshan's face was a little ugly, and he didn't speak on the way home, thinking that he was digesting everything at the banquet, but who knew that he was pressed against the door just after entering the house On the next page, An Jingwen raised his eyebrows slightly. Except occasionally on the bed, he doesn't like this passive posture when he is absolutely awake. When he was about to have an attack, he saw Professor Lu put the phone on his face. He took a closer look, it's very good, careless up.

Naturally, Lu Hanshan would not investigate by himself, so if someone at the banquet leaked something, An Jingwen asked softly while untiing his tie, "Which one is stupid?" "

You don't care about them." Lu Hanshan said coldly, "You Call this 20,000?"

"The difference between 20,000 and 20 million is the word 'thousand', so it's not a big problem." An Jingwen calmed down.

Lu Hanshan: "..."

Professor Lu laughed angrily, and heard An Jingwen ask: "Why, you know the price and plan to refund it to me?" "Am

I a child?" Lu Hanshan asked back: "This It's a gift from you." He lowered his voice, "I'll buy you a big house later."

An Jingwen crawled down the pole and threw the tie aside casually, revealing his fair and delicate collarbone. Preferential treatment, no trace of aging can be seen, Lu Hanshan's blood rushed to the top of his head immediately, and he gritted his teeth: "Don't think that I will let this matter go if you give me a little sweetness, you..." Before he finished speaking, his whole body Surrounded by the snowy field, but his body is unbearably hot. Poor Professor Lu, not only kept in the dark, but also took the initiative once the job was over.

"Be honest with me tonight!" Lu Hanshan glared at An Jingwen, lifted the quilt and went to bed, so tired that he fell asleep almost as soon as he lay down.

An sir was distracted, his eyes were laser-like, and he swept Lu Hanshan back and forth through the quilt several times, and finally gave up, and lay down.

The next day happened to be Sunday, and the two of them went to see Qin Wen after breakfast. Because of the "bad idea" taught to Chi Han yesterday, An Jingwen felt that he was at a loss, and sat down in a well-behaved manner as soon as he entered the living room. I looked them all over, and Chi Han was more particular than him. He even wrapped the corners and corners of the dining table and cabinets with sponge. This is the most comfortable environment for an Omega.

Qin Wen was studying the bird's nest brought by An Jingwen, and grabbed Chi Han: "Boil it for me at noon."

"Is your appetite so good?" Lu Hanshan smiled.

Qin Wen nodded: "I like to eat everything."

"Where's that little rabbit... Xiaotaosu?" An Jingwen asked.

"In the old house." Chi Han glanced at the old man.

The atmosphere fell into silence, not involving family relationship and ethics, An Jingwen could brag about anything, but because he was worried about Qin Wen, after waiting for a while, he suddenly said: "If Chi Han has something to do and can't come back, you can contact me, we are connected by blood , I am also top-notch, and my pheromone will have a certain soothing effect on you."

Qin Wen lowered his head unnaturally: "Yes, I see."

Chi Han made the lunch himself, and the table was full, even if he had heard , but An Jingwen was dumbfounded when he saw it with his own eyes, "You didn't fry the kitchen when you made these?"

Chi Han looked disgusted: "A little bit of pursuit, okay? It's not easy to do something top-notch?"

An Jingwen took it for granted. Seeing that Lu Hanshan couldn't stop his chopsticks even though he didn't speak, he thought about it, but it's a pity... In the next ten years, Professor An will try to correct the "bad nature" in his genes. "Cooking" bug, after blowing up the kitchen twelve times, it completely disappeared, and I can only sigh "No one is perfect", which was ridiculed by Chi Han for several years, this is a later story.

During the meal, Chi Han noticed Lu Hanshan's watch, and he saw that it was the old man's handwriting, and said: "This watch is good, even if you don't leave one day, it can be listed as a collection. I remember correctly that it is Gabriel's main product this year. The whole world is only one thousand yuan, which is rare, and diamonds are very valuable."

An Jingwen: "..." Which pot do you not open and which pot to carry!

Sure enough, Professor Lu coughed twice, and his expression became unpredictable. In fact, he was secretly happy, everything was fine, but his partner was too prodigal.

"Married?" Chi Han asked.

An Jingwen paused, married? Forgive him for not having this concept. He enjoys the status quo. He wants to refuse subconsciously, but he has the idea of ​​respecting people. He feels that he has to ask Lu Hanshan about this matter, so he turned his head to look at the man. Unexpectedly, Lu Hanshan nodded firmly: "It's over." . "

An Jingwen didn't say a word, and after thinking about it, he decided to finish it. It's a matter of a red book.

After eating, Qin Wen took a lunch break, and they left, got in the car and An Jingwen asked, "When do you want to get married?" "

Wait until the end of the year for vacation." Lu Hanshan fastened his seat belt, "I'll take care of it, don't worry about it Already."

An Jingwen nodded: "Yeah."

Having said that, the aftermath of getting married and getting a certificate came soon, and An Jingwen felt a little restless. He forgot what it was like to be married to An Cheng's father back then, and after drinking vaguely, that person suddenly entered his life , but did not cause any ripples, just like when he left, before he entered the world, "marriage" and "partner" were simply synonymous with An Jingwen. It's different, An Jingwen likes him, and the two of them will be tied together for the rest of their lives if there is no accident, and they will have to be locked up if there is an accident! Then the meaning of marriage is completely different.

An Jingwen wanted to give Lu Hanshan a unique wedding, but he felt that Lu Hanshan would not like it very much. He was nothing more than throwing money at him, no matter how extravagant he came, and his flaws.

Qin Wen ate well and slept well, his complexion was extraordinarily rosy, which made Chi Han satisfied and at the same time trembling, worried that he would be counterattacked by various pregnancy discomforts in the next second, Qin Wen ate a plate of fruit salad before lunch break, and his stomach was round Yes, he couldn't even lie flat, so he half slept in Chi Han's arms. He couldn't control himself, and he panicked when he couldn't eat well.

Coaxing Qin Wen to fall asleep, Chi Han received a message from An Jingwen: [Your Uncle Lu said that I don't need to worry about the wedding, but it doesn't look like I don't care about it at all, right? 】

Chi Han finally came, he knew that when An Jingwen figured out the flavor, he would have to jump up and down.

Chi Han typed with one hand: [Then you order a ring. ]

An Jingwen: [Huh? Um! 】

Chi Han didn't know what he planned.

Here, Lu Hanshan was preparing a class case. He was patted on the shoulder halfway through the writing. He didn't turn his head, and said helplessly, "What's wrong?

" Meaningful things, let me buy them!" An Jingwen continued.

Lu Hanshan turned his head to look at him, and said seriously: "I don't trust you, what are you going to buy? Privately order from which famous house? It will start with tens of millions? Then come back and tell me tens of thousands? You can hold it down."

An Jingwen: "..."

Lu Hanshan didn't nod about the ring, and An Jingwen didn't dare to mess around, so he put it aside for the time being. The two went to teach at University A as usual. An Jingwen's class was full in the morning, and Lu Hanshan had a headache. In two quarters, after teaching, I went to the library. On the way back, I was full of things in my heart. Suddenly, I was bumped by someone. The other party fell faster than Lu Hanshan. The weak face looks like an Omega at a glance, but it is definitely not a student. Although it looks young, there is no trace of youthful vitality between the brows, and there are wrinkles at the corners of the eyes that cannot be ignored. They are generally the type that Alphas like the most, but Lu Hanshan remains calm. Pulling a distance, I asked politely: "Sorry, are you okay?"