Chapter 110: I'm just a teacher

After Chi Han left, Qin Wen sat in the living room for half an hour when An Jingwen came.

Song Kaiwan's disappearance, plus what Chi Han said on the phone before, An Jingwen thought about it in his heart, the little boy can make these noises without watching.

"Are you okay?" An Jingwen asked.

Qin Wen continued: "I'm fine, it's just Song Kai, Bai Tang went to the apartment you mentioned, but there was no one else there." "

Si Qingge isn't there either?" An Jingwen was thoughtful.

Qin Wen sincerely: "Not here."

"Last night, I chatted with Chi Han, and I happened to find out something here." Seeing Qin Wen's expression was calm, An Jingwen confided everything after thinking about it: "No accident. , the "life extension experiment" that the media is competing to report is that Qian Yongting is playing tricks behind the scenes. With his pheromone level, he can live for at least another 30 years. It was put into use secretly earlier, and the previous planner was Qian Yongting's teacher."

Qin Wen frowned, thinking of the genes and blood relationship mentioned by the media, and asked in a low voice: "Did Qian Yongting fall in love with the Qingge's high-level status? Plus Si Qingge is a rogue who doesn't even have an ID card, so if you kill him, you will be killed, and you can be silent if you press it down." "More than that." An Jingwen's eyes flickered with

something A strange brilliance. Before he came to Mexico City, he always felt that there were some "crazy" genes in his flesh and blood. Even An Jingwen was ashamed of himself, and he threw a bomb right after him, "In addition to genes, there is also blood." Blood

... Qin Wen rolled these two words on the tip of his tongue several times, and his eyes widened suddenly.

"That's what you think." An Jingwen nodded: "Si Qingge is Qian Yongting's son."

An Alpha, especially in a high position, no matter what kind of circle, there is no lack of Omega around, genetic advantage allows them to emit some pheromone casually, and these poor creatures can bow their heads. It's okay these years. It can be said that ten years ago, an Alpha If there were few lovers around Alpha, he would not be able to brag about it with his friends. This kind of morbid showing off led to sloppy and absurd continuation of the bloodline. It was not until the "Omega Protection Act" was continuously improved that the farce gradually came to an end, but no one would. Pay for those new lives.

Si Qingge fled to the small fishing village with his father, not because of arrogance or stubbornness, but simply to survive. Qian Yongting has a special status. Once this black history that endangers his face is exposed, he will definitely step down, so erase the mistakes and be able to Once and for all.

The incognito seemed to work, the man began to whisper to Si Qingge every day: "Your father is a very good man, he loves me, he will come to pick us up to live a good life one day, son, let's wait!"

Si Qingge still believed her father's words at the beginning, but during the waiting day after day, the stern and majestic face on the black and white TV never appeared once, until the man had sex with other Alphas in the room for the first time. With a sickening gasp, the young Si Qingge was locked in the closet, and finally determined that everything was a lie, and his father had already gone crazy when he knew that his beloved had killed him .

Si Qingge once saw some unsightly pictures through the crack of the door. Since then, his mentality has changed drastically. Omega is really a fragile and disgusting creature. He thought to himself, because of his Alpha's Abandoned and become crazy, and then driven by pheromones to become a beast that only knows how to copulate. If he differentiates into an Omega, then he will find a place where no one is around to kill himself. Si Qingge is determined to make plans, fortunately After splitting, the powerful pheromones made him intoxicated. He is an Alpha, and his senses have been strengthened like never before. It seems that the world can be trampled under his feet in the next second. The high-level is approaching and top-level. He has become a terrifying monster.

Si Qingge's father was intoxicated in love with Alpha, and he didn't care about his son's life or death at all. Because he was marked by multiple Alphas in a row, his glands festered and his pheromones became disordered. He died on the third day after he had erythema on his body. Expressionless wrapped him in a quilt and buried him in the forest behind the fishing village. He deliberately forgot, so that he couldn't remember the exact location the next year, so he stopped worshiping.

His birth began as a farce, but no one will hold him accountable.

God seemed to take pity on him and gave him a unique pheromone, but there was still an accident.

"There seems to be a problem with Si Qingge's pheromone. He left a blood collection in a small clinic. You know, every other year, whether these small clinics or large hospitals, will register the cases of previous years into the database. This is for More precise screening and research." An Jingwen's voice was steady and clear, and he narrated the first half of Si Qingge's life, seemingly without any emotion, "When the gene bank screened, it proved that Si Qingge and Qian Yongting were the same. relationship."

Qin Wen already understood when he heard this, "It happened that Qian Yongting was researching that project, and the blood collection let him know the existence and pheromone level of Si Qingge, and he wanted to use Si Qingge as an experimental product!"

"Not only that." An Jingwen glanced at Qin Wen appreciatively, "They are really bad luck, Qian Yongting secretly caught some Alphas that were not registered, but those basic pheromones were not strong, so he caught them as soon as he grabbed them. In the small fishing village where Si Qingge is located, the disappearance of people has attracted Si Qingge's attention, and he seems to have obtained some evidence that makes Qian Yongting restless." Qin Wen's eyes darkened: "And these evidences may be in

the Song Kai's hands." If he only knew about it, then Song Kai would not cut off contact with the Song family.

Qin Wen pressed his forehead and took a deep breath: "Song Kai...he owes a beating!" Who gave him the courage to involve high-ranking councilors!

Even if this matter was handed over to Qin Wen, he would not dare to use the tactic of drawing salary from the bottom of the pot. The parliament has been established for nearly a hundred years, and it has already established its own scale and is very complete. According to An Jingwen, the project has been in the hands of at least two generations of members. It shows that the network of interests involved in it is very huge, otherwise it would not have been exposed until now, and that is the real behemoth hidden in the dark. Thinking about it this way, one can understand why Song Kai dragged Chi Han into the water.

This can't be done without Chihan.

The Chi family has a profound background, and Chi Han, as the current Patriarch, is a top Alpha, among other things. Even An Jingwen can't figure out how strong he is. There is not even a solid backer behind him, and the efforts to overthrow the "black hand" of the past are simply like a cart.

An Jingwen saw that Qin Wen's face was unkind, and released some pheromones calmly, "Don't worry, Chi Han can come out safe and sound no matter how he got in." "I know." Qin Wen felt the breath of the snow field

, Completely different from Chi Han's comfort, this kind of connection hidden in the blood is more gentle.

Qin Wen suddenly looked at An Jingwen: "Father, do you care about this?"

"Don't call me that, I'm panicking." He came out a little thoughtful, deliberately showing a horrible look, "I'm just a teacher, what should I do?

" The heart is really strong.

Sure enough, An Jingwen nodded calmly: "Sorry, I have given Chi Han all the wealth one after another, and next year he will be able to kill the real estate messer on the rich list!"