Chapter 62: My yard is on fire

Among other things, Su Ninghai heard Li Xu mentioning Chi's family, and his tone was cheap, maybe he couldn't feel it, but when he looked closely at Qin Wen, his heart suddenly became cold, and his heart was clearer than ever. Time has nothing to do with Li Xu.

Li Xu and Su Ninghai's younger brother are classmates, and they play well. Su Ninghai is usually used to seeing Omega in the circle with heavy makeup. Recently, this person has been showing a tepid attitude, how do you say that? Su Ninghai is willing to play with him. Of course, if it is just because of this, he will not bring Li Xu to "Han Hai". Isn't that Chi's old house? !

Su Ninghai asked Li Xu carefully. Li Xu was also smart, and he spoke vaguely, but the meaning between the lines was clear, that is: my father is also Chi's family, and Mr. Chi takes good care of my family.

Su Ninghai had never heard of someone like Li Chang, but he had inquired many times about the area next to Chi's family. It seemed that he was the adopted son of Mr. Chi's brother. This made Su Ninghai suddenly full of energy. Originally, he only planned to raise Li Xu as a lover. That said, if it is really possible to climb up to the Chi family, it is not impossible to develop further.

But Su Ninghai never expected that Li Xu's heart was higher than the sky! Dare to call Chi Han "brother" in front of Qin Wen? !

Qin Wen was really good-natured and well-bred, but his face was slightly gloomy. If Song Kai were to be replaced, Li Xu would be blown up today!

Qin Wen took a deep breath, and saw that many people around him had their ears pricked up, the Chi family was noble, and they all wanted to hear first-hand gossip, Qin Wen was the most depressive, he looked at Song Kai, and said softly: "This matter I'll talk to you in detail later, send him out first."

This is quite a face, and it didn't embarrass Li Xu too much, but this person's brain circuit is different from ordinary people, maybe he was spoiled by Li Chang and Jiang Qin in the early years In short, I couldn't stand a little bit of grievance. Hearing that Qin Wen didn't mean to let him stay but let him go out, his eyes turned red and he quit, "Why do you?!"

Qin Wen's face was slightly cold: "Haven't you made enough trouble?" He imitated the usual Omega's grievances and reservations, and his mouth was full of killing spirit galloping through the business world. Li Xu was not afraid and didn't know, but Song Kai swallowed it unconsciously. saliva.

Still the same sentence, the young master is precious, if you are weak, you will be strong, and if you are strong, you will be weak.

Qin Wen only thought that Li Xu was young, couldn't tell right from wrong, and was in love with vanity. As soon as he said that, Jin Doudou rolled down on the opposite side, smashing it all over the ground.

Song Kai was annoyed: "Oh, are you wronged? First pay for my young master's clothes!"

Qin Wen pulled Song Kai away: "What do you care about with him?" At the end, he signaled Li Xu to go with him, and Suning Hai had already run to a distance of eight zhang, and obviously wanted to clean himself up. Qin Wende told Li Xu that he would follow this kind of person... Before Qin Wen could

take two steps, he suddenly saw Li Xu leaning back, Falling down, that's not counting, the little Omega burst into tears, his eyes swayed with grievance, which was extraordinarily lovable, his eyes swept somewhere in front of him, and he cried even more sadly. There were already some people around, so it looked like Qin Wen and others bullied him.

"Mr. Chi is here." Someone shouted.

Qin Wen instantly understood who Li Xu was looking at just now, and what was the reason for it, the corners of his forehead twitched, somewhat irritated.

Song Kai whispered to the side: "You are just too kind-hearted, this kind of look is not a good thing."

Chi Han knew that Qin Wen was in "Han Hai", so he came straight after work, and heard the waiter say that Mr. Qin was on the third floor , who would have seen such a battle as soon as we arrived, three floors inside and three floors outside, I didn't know what was being surrounded, when I got closer, I found that Qin Wen's face was gloomy, so he quickened his pace, stepped forward, grabbed the hand of his own Omega, and drove the person towards him. There was no one else around in his arms: "What's the matter?"

Song Kai clearly saw that the tears that were about to fall in Li Xu's eyes were instantly forced back, and couldn't hold back a "poof" laugh.

"No..." Qin Wen intertwined Chi Han's fingers, and glanced at Li Xu with an indescribable look. Chi Han followed his gaze before noticing this man, "How did you get in?" Su Ninghai couldn't

wait I am an invisible person, and I can tell from Mr. Chi's attitude that he doesn't take Li Xu seriously at all!

Song Kai knew Chi Han's tricks, he had no pity for Omega, so he motioned for the bodyguards beside him to take Li Xu away, but Li Xu struggled, continued to cry, and shouted: "It's just that I was careless, why don't you do it?" Is it?" The voice returned to that thin and soft tone, it seemed to be speaking to Song Kai, but it was actually staring at Qin Wen tearfully, full of accusations, the meaning could not be more clear.

Yo ha! Still a green tea! Song Kai rolled up his sleeves and planned to tear them apart, but Li Xu, who had just been dragged up by the bodyguards, was overthrown again.

Everyone was dumbfounded, even Chi Han had a look of surprise on his face.

It was Qin Wendong's hand.

Qin Wen cleverly kicked Li Xu's numb calf, and it was easier to push it.

The one who was most shocked was Li Xu. He stepped on Qin Wen's bottom line again and again, because he knew in his heart that Qin Wen was a good-tempered person. speak out.

Qin Wen withdrew his hand, stared at Li Xu condescendingly, and said in a cold voice, "This is what I pushed, don't get me wrong."

Song Kai: "..."

Chi Han laughed under the gaze of everyone.

God knows how happy Qin Wen was to be "fierce" Chi Han to the outside world, not to mention pushing Li Xu, he can be beaten into a pig's head.

Mr. Chi grabbed Qin Wen's hand quite solemnly, the joy on his face couldn't be concealed, he stroked it twice and asked earnestly, "Does it hurt?"

Everyone: "..."

See, this is the ultimate killer of green tea—wife slave, no matter how you act, not only will I not think that my wife is wrong, but I also think that you are useless, not making my wife feel comfortable !

Qin Wen's anger has never been strong, and after being teased by Chi Han, he lost his temper and lost the vigilance and alienation towards others. He squeezed Chi Han's hand and said softly, "I'm a little sleepy." After autumn, he was in a state of mind It's been bad all the time. When the summer is warm, I don't feel anything. When the cold wind blows in autumn and winter, the soreness of isolation and helplessness during pregnancy begins to return. No wonder the forum said that a male Omega is pregnant and has a child, and it will not be relieved for at least three years. Come.

Chi Han looked serious, and left "Han Hai" with Qin Wen without looking back.

"What are you still doing?" Song Kai sneered, "Send it away."

Li Xu was numb until he was taken away. He didn't expect Chi Han to stand beside Qin Wen without even the slightest hesitation. side.

The person in the back seat, Bai Tang took a look through the rearview mirror, then immediately put on white gloves, "Boss, are you going back to Xingcheng Garden?" "

Yes." Chi Han passed Qin Wen's back with one hand, easily Hugged into his arms, Qin Wen's head was buried in the collar of the furry coat. Only Chi Han could see that the very fragile glands for Omega were facing him, showing the master's dependence and preference.

Chi Han leaned over and took a bite.

"Hmm..." Qin Wen shrank even more into Chi Han's arms, and the soreness and emptiness in his heart for several hours were filled at once, the smell of cedar was his favorite smell in this world.

Chi Han rubbed Qin Wen's back, thinking about improving the recent recipe and warming it up.