Chapter 57 Something to Dear Brother

The autumn rain is cold and cold, and it doesn't mean to stop at all. Qin Wen doesn't like this kind of weather very much, because he can't keep warm on his body, and it is even more taboo to catch cold after pregnancy, but at the moment the temperature in the room is just right, Qin Wen shrinks in Chi Han was fast asleep in his arms.

The phone rang suddenly.

At two o'clock in the morning, Chi Han originally planned to press it directly, but when he saw that the caller ID belonged to Sun Kaining, Sun Kaining paid attention to enjoyment, and usually at this point he was either high or sleeping, the former was impossible, and the prodigal son had turned back, so... Han picked up the phone and lowered his voice: "What's wrong?"

"Brother..." Sun Kaining's voice was crying, and he was so anxious that he couldn't help himself: "Brother, Yangcheng has a fever, what should I do? I gave him pheromones, but just It's useless like a stone sinking into the sea! Brother... what should I do?"

Chi Han woke up from a shallow doze, sat up from the bed, and asked in a deep voice: "When did it happen?" "It

started at one o'clock in the morning, obviously It's fine during the day." Sun Kaining is one of the top Alphas, his pheromones are actually useless, Chi Han lifted the quilt, who knows Qin Wen got up, and woke up at some time, the tiredness in his eyes has not dissipated, And gradually gaining a clear posture, seeing Chi Han looking over, Qin Wen asked with his eyes.

"Wait at home, I'll be there soon." Chi Han hung up the phone after finishing speaking, and then held Qin Wen's hand: "Yangcheng has a fever, and Sun Kaining is in chaos. I guess there is no one in the Xu family who can control him. Xu Uncle's pheromone level is even lower than that of Sun Kaining, I have to go and see, you are at home..." Chi Han said halfway, when he saw Qin Wen's pajamas slipping down, revealing white and fragile collarbone, the whole figure looked like Immediately covered in a layer of fog, which might dissipate with a pinch, Chi Han took a deep breath, hugged Qin Wen and got off the bed, "Forget it, you go with me." His heart trembled even if he wasn't under his nose.

Before going out, Chi Han wrapped Qin Wen airtightly with pheromones. This required a very precise mental control. It can be said that he was consuming pheromones at any time, but Chi Han's face did not show any reluctance. His pheromones were like In the abyss, you can't hear a sound if you throw something into it.

The car galloped all the way through the night, and soon, two black cars approached slowly, keeping an appropriate distance.

"Chi Han?" Qin Wen noticed.

Chi Han naturally noticed it a long time ago, he let out a "hmm", slowed down when turning the corner, and the distance between the two cars suddenly shortened, even the hastily falling raindrops appeared slowly and clearly in Chi Han's eyes, let alone the car. There were two strange drivers, and the pheromone confirmed in an instant that it was Alpha, so he didn't have to be polite. Suddenly, the car on the left lost its direction and slammed into the car on the right. The two cars rushed into the car with friction. There was a "bang" in the green belt, and black smoke billowed.

Chi Han didn't kill him, the pheromone attack temporarily disrupted the opponent's sanity, Qin Wen saw the two get out of the car, and calmly looked away.

It was almost three o'clock when we arrived at Xu's house. After Xu Yangcheng had a fever, Xu Ningwei suppressed his anger and sent all the servants away, so only Xu's father and Xu's mother, Xu Yangcheng and Sun Kaining were left in the whole Xu's house.

Xu Ningwei came in to welcome Chi Han and Qin Wen. He was also a well-known figure in the business world, but at this moment his face was pale and his eyes were flustered. Xu's mother was sitting on the sofa, her eyes were red from crying. They were not short of medicines, but those medicines were useless to Xu Yangcheng, and he didn't dare to send people to the hospital rashly. The current hospital is where the flu virus is concentrated, what if it gets worse?

Chi Han went directly to Xu Yangcheng's bedroom. Sun Kaining was hugging him and leaning against the head of the bed. Xu Yangcheng opened his eyes, but the light in his eyes was fading rapidly. He only moved slightly when he heard the movement, and he didn't even have the strength to turn his head. I don't know how it got infected, a doctor came to the house yesterday for a regular check-up, Xu is a doctor, Xu is a servant who went out to buy things, it doesn't matter anymore... Xu Yangcheng held Sun Kaining's fingertips, feeling that God is really unfair , he and Sun Kaining had only finished thinking about the future, but they still couldn't escape this encounter.

Sun Kaining raised his head, and there was a stiff "click" sound from his neck. He moved his lips, but he didn't make a sound, and the grief in his eyes clearly appeared.

Sun Kaining felt that if he lost Xu Yangcheng, then he would never be with anyone else in his life. He lost his heart, so why talk about feelings?

It's true that Chi Han is top-notch, but his pheromone healing ability is only effective for his own Omega, and can only provide short-term protection and relief for other Omega. No matter what happens, it is impossible for him to mark Xu Yangcheng, but fortunately That night was not in vain.

Chi Han first asked Sun Kaining to use pheromones to create a barrier, and then took out something from his arms. There was a red liquid in a small test tube. He hesitated to give Xu Yangcheng an intravenous injection, he caught his breath in his throat, but he didn't stop him, Chi Han was calm enough, he knew what he was doing, if it was someone else, Sun Kaining would beat him into a sieve no matter what.

It wasn't until all the liquid was pushed in that Sun Kaining's breath broke through the shackles and came out from his mouth and nose. He hoarse and cautiously asked, "What is that?" Chi Han said concisely: "Antiviral serum." Sun Kaining's eyes widened

in

vain , was too shocked to speak for a while.

"My fault." Chi Han looked apologetic, and patted Sun Kaining on the shoulder: "A few days ago, Qin Wen had a high fever and people kept coming to harass me, so I suppressed the news and ignored you all." By the way, I should have thought of it earlier, Yangcheng pheromone is damaged, so it is easy to get infected."

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law is also infected? Then he..." Sun Kaining stammered.

Chi Han shook his head: "It's all right."

Sun Kaining's eyes lit up as if seeing hope: "Sister-in-law injected anti-virus serum?!" "

That's not true." Chi Han looked weird for a moment: "I used mine. Pheromones, and there's... I took him to the shower, you know, I got into the genital cavity."

Sun Kaining suspected that there was something wrong with his ears, the way he looked at Chi Han was like looking at a beast, and he didn't understand anything! ! !

"Exchanging pheromones will make Omega recover quickly." Chi Han said lightly, "Do you need me to teach you?"

Xu Yangcheng has been awake all the time, and when he heard that he finally couldn't stop coughing, Sun Kaining didn't care much, and hurried forward to The man lifted him up and hugged him into his arms, and tried his best to breathe, "Baby, how do you feel?"

Xu Yangcheng grabbed Sun Kaining's front with all his strength, his eyes were fierce, like a dying person jumping his feet in anger, and his voice was unsteady: " You can't... I can't stand it..."

Sun Kaining was stunned for a moment before realizing Xu Yangcheng's meaning, and immediately smiled: "You think I'm that bastard Chi Han ?

"

It's all right asshole, buddy.

Xu Yangcheng contracted the flu, Qin Wen forbade him to go up, so he was talking with Xu's mother in the hall, seeing Chi Han come down from the stairs as usual, it's not an exaggeration to say that Xu's father and Xu's mother were similar to seeing a god, their heart beat faster, their intuition There is good news to be heard.

"The fever should subside tomorrow morning. This night will be more difficult. Let Sun Kaining watch over him. You and the elders should rest first." Chi Han took Qin Wen's hand.

Xu's father was so excited that his eyes were red, "Okay! I know you will be fine if you come! The guest room is always empty and cleaned every day, so you stay here at this late hour." Xu's mother wiped her tears and stood up: "That's right

! I'm going to disinfect."