Chapter 51 Very High Matching

In the evening, Qin Wen came over with some nutritional supplements, and saw Sun Kaining's desolate and pitiful figure from afar.

In the morning, I heard from Chi Han that Xu Yangcheng woke up, but the estrus period was early, and it was quite painful. Xu's father had no choice but to drag Sun Kaining downstairs. Qin Wen originally thought that Sun Kaining was lucky, but Xu Yangcheng only recognized his information Su took advantage of this point, but he turned around and was kicked out again.

Hearing the sound, Sun Kaining turned around, and immediately squeezed out a smile that was uglier than crying: "Sister-in-law..." "

Hey." Qin Wen responded with difficulty, and then looked Sun Kaining up and down, "You...haven't showered for a few days? "

Sun Kaining scratched his head: "It's always been here that day." He pointed to a small area that was obviously sunken in the green belt next to him, "If you're really sleepy, just rest there for a while. Something happened." As soon as the words came to a close, a black and white spotted dog came running with a bone in its mouth, and barked twice, Sun Kaining was immediately happy: "This is my dog ​​brother, come to see me." Qin Wen:

" ..."

This is true, the Dalmatians were beaten by violent family members of the patients in the early years, and they are very vigilant towards people, but recently, Sun Kaining has been by its nest, which has gradually led to a subtle trust between one person and one dog .

Qin Wen took a canned meat out of the bag, pulled off the lid and handed it to Sun Kaining's dog brother: "Kaining, listen to me, find a place to take a bath and rest for a few hours.

" , Sun Kaining was so touched when he heard the words, he has experienced the warmth and coldness of the world these days, and his own father was slapped, but Qin Wen, the sister-in-law, let him take a bath and sleep, Sun Kaining sniffed: "It's okay sister-in-law, I can still hold it."

"I can't hold it anymore." Qin Wen took two steps back, with a sincere look of embarrassment: "Kai Ning, do you know that you are sore?" Sun Kai Ning: "...

"

Qin Wen: "Being decent in front of your lover is also an expression of respect."

This sentence awakened Sun Kaining. After Qin Wen left, he cautiously walked up to a bodyguard brother and said with a smile: "Then what, if When Uncle Xu asked about me, you just said I took a bath, it's hard work, and I will treat you to dinner in the future!"

The bodyguard ignored him, but it seemed that he listened.

Sun Kaining was relieved, turned around and booked a room in the hotel diagonally opposite the hospital, called someone to deliver the clothes and took a shower at the same time, it is not an exaggeration to say that it was really marinated, so he had to smear body wash frantically .

"Sister-in-law, he..." Xu Yangcheng had just woken up and had no appetite at first, but Qin Wen heard that the chicken soup was stewed deliciously, so he took a sip. Thinking of what happened in the morning, Xu Yangcheng's ears burned, and the breath of the deep sea occasionally lingered on the tip of his nose. The red glands tended to be stable, and the strong bond between pheromones was in effect at this moment, Xu Yangcheng never dreamed that Sun Kaining would mark him.

"Alright." Qin Wen broke some chicken with a spoon, scooped up a spoonful and handed it to Xu Yangcheng's mouth: "He is a high-level Alpha, it's not a big deal if he doesn't sleep for three to five days, but you, your face is scary pale."

Xu Yangcheng chewed the chicken, gradually recovering mentally and physically.

But Xu Yangcheng soon became sad again. Could it be because of the pressure from the two families that Sun Kaining marked him? Or out of sympathy?

"Don't think about it." Qin Wen saw clearly from the side, knowing that Xu Yangcheng would become extremely sensitive and suspicious because of the estrus period and the influence of pheromones. "Wasn't Sun Kaining crazy at the beginning? Let him pursue it for a while."

Xu Yangcheng murmured: "What are you after?"

"Pursuit of you." Qin Wen took the still warm wet towel and wiped Xu Yangcheng's face, "Can't you feel it? Sun Kaining's regrets can wipe out this hospital building flooded."

Xu Yangcheng was confused: "Does he regret it?"

"Sun Kaining likes you." Qin Wen pointed it out, very confident, "Whether he blocks you or finds a male Omega, it's all a form of self-deception."

Xu Yangcheng's pheromones There were signs of collapse, and after waking up, he was immersed in his fragile nature. He was shocked and confused by what Qin Wen said, but he really couldn't spare the energy to verify the truth, so he wanted to take a second look at Sun Kaining, May not be seen in the future.

At night, Xu Ningwei watched Xu Yangcheng fall asleep and went to the next room, but not long after, Xu Yangcheng huddled under the quilt uncomfortably, and sobbed softly. Normally, this kind of situation would definitely not happen to him, but at this moment he It's just an Omega who is tortured by pheromones before the estrus period has passed.

The moonlight was like washing, the window was slightly moved, Xu Yangcheng managed to pull out a little strength, and slowly opened his eyes, just in time to see Sun Kaining jumping in, he washed himself clean, his hair was not as usual and he still had to style his hair, very lazy Loose, with a good smell of the deep sea, like the sun shining on it, shimmering, with beautiful tropical fish swimming past, Xu Yangcheng blinked, suspecting that he was hallucinating.

At first, Xu Yangcheng bumped into Sun Kaining and was still a little uncomfortable, so embarrassed that his hair screamed, but then, the bitterness and sadness in Xu Yangcheng's eyes brought him back to his senses in an instant, what face is there now? Even if Xu Yangcheng wanted to peel off his skin, he would have to grit his teeth and bear it.

"What's the matter?" Sun Kaining tried to get close to Xu Yangcheng until he hugged this person into his arms, but he didn't feel the slightest resistance from him. The air was quiet, but Sun Kaining seemed to be slapped hard, yes, Xu Yangcheng wouldn't Reject him, he was drunk outside when he was a bastard, sometimes Xu Yangcheng would get spit all over when he came to pick him up, but this person didn't dislike him, when Sun Kaining woke up, he changed his clothes and drank hangover soup, Comfortable.

Sun Kaining scolded himself 800 times in his heart, bowed his head and kissed Xu Yangcheng's glands, "Is the swelling gone, or is it still uncomfortable?"

It is said that people will see the most anticipated scene before they die. Xu Yangcheng didn't care so much, and grabbed Sun Kaining's wrist, "Mmm..." "Be

patient." Sun Kaining was tempted by Jiu Lixiang, but Xu Yangcheng was not feeling well , he didn't dare to take strong medicine at all, the pheromones were all a little bit, within the range that Xu Yangcheng could bear, after tossing for more than two hours, Sun Kaining let go of the glands, and rubbed Xu Yangcheng's back vigorously. Back, "Is it better?"

The pheromones of the two matched perfectly, Xu Yangcheng gradually regained some clarity, the fog in his mind was dispelled, and only then did he understand what was going on in front of him.

Sun Kaining came in through the window...

They hugged each other...

Sun Kaining also gave him pheromones that were enough to calm his restlessness...

Xu Yangcheng raised his head slightly, and saw the man's handsome side face with a serious expression.

"Uncle won't let me in." Sun Kaining thought that Xu Yangcheng was still in a daze, and said to himself: "But your estrus is surging, and the pheromones probably won't be able to hold it." He hugged Xu Yangcheng up, very naturally Kissed his glands, but did not notice that the body of the person in his arms stiffened instantly, "It's okay, I can climb in through the window, and when you get better, uncle may not hate me so much." Xu Yangcheng asked in a very low

voice "Then what?"

"Then?" Sun Kaining thought he was talking casually, but he answered thoughtfully: "Then I broke my legs and begged for your forgiveness." He brushed Xu Yangcheng's sticky hair to his temples. , the tone was calm and warm like never before: "Okay, you must be well."

Xu Yangcheng was stunned, why did the world change when he woke up...

Xu Ningwei was worried about his son's situation, so he connected the two rooms There was a small dark window in the corner, and I would open it to look at it if I couldn't sleep well at night, but this night, Father Xu tore a pillow with his bare hands while looking at it, and the fine velvet flew all over the place.

Xu Ningwei is also an Alpha. Although he is not a high-level person in middle age, staying up all night is not a problem. At 5:30 in the morning, he saw that Sun Kaining was finally willing to let go of those salty hands, and gently put Yangcheng back on the bed. Take care, and managed to calm the anger in Father Xu's heart for a while, but immediately after, this bastard jumped out the window, and he looked like a habitual offender! In the end, he jumped down, and the high-level Alpha had amazing mobility. Sun Kaining stepped on the protruding window sill, fluttered to the ground, and then wobbled to his permanent residence in the green belt, patted Brother Dog on the head, sat down Leaning on the stone pillar beside him, it seemed that he had slept so poorly all night.

Shameless! ! !

Xu Ning was furious, and bombarded Sun Weiran with a message: [Your son is taking advantage of my son, Sun Weiran, you are also a famous person! I usually look upright and rigid, but I never thought that I would be such a rascal in my bones! 】

Grandfather saw this message in a daze, his brows and eyes were furrowed together, followed by another one: 【Bah! ]

Completely woke up from sleepiness, Sun Weiran was sprayed with fish in his head for the second time, then got up to wash up, and went to the hospital entrance with the sound of water dangling, just to kick his son who was wronged.

Sun Kaining was kicked to the ground again, watching his father jump into the car and drive away, he was choked up for a while and couldn't speak.

Xu's father stood upstairs and saw this scene, he hummed lightly, and the tone in his heart was finally smooth.

During the morning check-up, the doctor looked surprised, holding a pile of reports and asked Father Xu: "What is the Alpha level that marked Mr. Xu yesterday?" Father Xu

naturally knew why the doctor asked such a question, and said impatiently, "High-level." "

No wonder The doctor nodded knowingly: "The pheromone match with Mr. Xu is very high."

At that time Xu Yangcheng had already woken up, and everything last night was vividly remembered, he really needed a relaxation time, so he pretended to sleep there.

Xu Ningwei asked: "Where can a high matching degree go?"

Generally, Alpha and Omega are very high if they reach 80, and Xu's father continued: "I don't believe they can reach 80!"

The doctor looked at the data in his hand , smiled and said: "Exceeded, ninety-three percent."

Xu's father: "..."

Xu Yangcheng: "..."

Three minutes later, the window of the ward was wide open, and Xu Ningwei's roar shook the birds, and he was so furious : "Sun Kaining, get the hell out of here!!!"

Sun Shao, who was telling the dog brothers that "a dog should know how to cherish it", jumped up and said excitedly, "Here we come!"