Chapter 12

Summer holidays

At the beginnign of the summer holidays, while Robert Anderson is away, Pam Anderson manages to get a few days off. She and Blaine pack some things, book a plane ticket and fly to London to visit Blaines aunt on her vacation. Blaine didn't see her in the past four years and she actually moved to Lima two years ago.

They only stay there for a week but it's worth it and Blaine of course sends Kurt a postcard.

>>><<<

Dear Kurt
As you can see we really went to London.
It's so cool here and I want no I need to come back here again and then maybe for longer than a week.
We did a lot of sight seeing but there's so much to see that we couldn't possibly see everything in a week time.
I hope you have fun with Rachel and I'll expect your card from yet another country.
Love Blaine

>>><<<

A week after Blaine came back from London Kurt, Rachel and her dads go on vacation. Last year they went to Spain and this year they decided to visit Italy. But just like last year they mix beach, city and sight seeing in one vacation.

>>><<<

Ciao Blaine
That means hello and at the same time goodbye, Kinda confusing to be honest,
I think in general I like Spain more than Italy but the fashion here is amazing and we did more sight seeing than last year,
The two weeks passed away too fast but I'm kinda glad to go back home, Dad met with Carol more often and Finn and Sam met but I'm happy when Rachel and can meet with everyone at home again,
Maybe I can ask her if we can go to London next year if her dads are okay with taking me with them another year and you can ask your aunt if she's in London again and if you can come,
Love Kurt

>>><<<

This time Kurt is home when Blaines birthday comes closer and he definitly won't only send a letter after what Blaine did at his birthday.

He has something in mind and if everything goes right Blaine gets his present on time in less than two weeks. Hopefully he'll like it.

>>><<<

Meanwhile in Westerville

Blaine really enjoyed his holidays so far. As long as his mom got off days they were in London. When she had to work he was allowed to watch TV and when Wes was also back home again they did something together. In the evening Pam and Blaine did something together after dinner.

Without his dad in the house and no school Blaine had time to practice playing the guitar and even played some songs for himself or even his mom. But as soon as Robert is back everything changed again and the house feels cold again. He's in a slightly better mood than usual but that's only a question of time.

>>><<<

Blaines birthday

Wes and Blaine spend his birthday alone in the zoo. Pam couldn't get the day off and Robert of course didn't even bothered to try and he's working from home anyway so it's good that they went to the zoo. But Blaine got some money from his mom to buy the tickets and some food and ice for them both.

"You know if my dad wouldn't work from home today I'd invite you over" Blaine says when he and his best friend stop to get some ice cream.

"I honestly don't always get why he's so strict but if you ever want to get out for a little time you can come over to my house and maybe even spend the night from time to time if that's okay for your mom at least. You're always welcome at our house" Wes says and squeezes Blaines shoulder a little.