Chapter 23

The day of the wedding

>>><<<

"You look amazing" Kurt compliments his date and adds "Thanks for coming with me". The latina girl turns around so they can both admire her in her dress. "You don't look too bad yourself Hummel" she answers "And of yourse I come with you. Us gays have to stick together right?".

When Kurt started high school he first had to get used to Santana. She's honest and she's mean but once you're friends with her and used to that she's great. She's loyal to her friends and helps them with her own unique methods.

You know that someone wants to be able to call each other husband and wife when they don't even let the pastor finish his sentence before saying "Yes I do" and then finally kiss. They both also had speeches prepared and Kurt who already knew he would cry came prepared and put some tissues in his pocket. He also got an awkward pat on the shoulder from Santana but at least she's trying.

Then the party starts and the New Directions rock it. They bring everyone to their feet to dance. Slow songs, party hits where everyone can sing along and dance party hits. Kurt dances with Finn and with Rachel and Sam and Mercedes of course. He also dances with Santana and she's really really good.

The food is delicious and Kurt sits down for a bit while eating to rest his feet a little while. Then he continues dancing with his freinds and of course he imagines he could dance with Blaine. He promised Blaine a dance so naturally he does so. If only he could be here too. Then this day would really perfect. Even more than it already is.

It's late in the night when everyone goes home. Burt and Carlos bring their sons home and make sure they know the rules they made for the time the boys are alone at home. It's only a week honeymoon so the boys aren't alone for that long but rules are rules.

Then in the early morning Burt and Carlos say goodbye and go to the airport. It's almost 5 in the morning so Kurt and Finn just wafe them goodbye and go to sleep. It's weekend so they can sleep in.

>>><<<

Dear Blaine
I broke my record of staying up long, 5 am, 5 in the morning. The time where Carlos stands up when she has the morning shift,

We came from the wedding and helped Carol and dad to get their stuff in the car and after they drove away to the airport we went to bed,

Now we have the house to ourselves for the next week and they come home on Sunday noon, For dinner Miss Maier and she's really happy about the company he gets,
Soon the next and for you last exams of middle school starts and after that middle school graduation, Are you exited? Or are you nervous? Both?
Also I really saved you a dance at the wedding, Just wanted to let you know,

Love Kurt

>>><<<

Dear Kurt

You broke your record and I still didn't made one but maybe that can finally change in high school. I hope so.

I'm glad that you had a good time. Did you managed to find a date?

Have fun at Miss Maiers with Finn and enjoy the food.

Is it strange that it makes me so overly happy that you actually saved a dance for me? That really means so much to me Kurt. Thank you.
Yes I'm exited for middle school graduation but not for the exams. Looking forward I'll remind myself that it's the last time in middle school and in high school I'll have a new beginning so I'll power through together with Wes.
Over all how was your first year in high school?
Love Blaine

>>><<<

(Kurt loved his first year in high school. He found more friends and a club that he lvoes. The New Directions became like family for him really quickly. His high light or more high lights were the engagement and the wedding)