zak

i got to my apartment complex but couldn't find my apartment.
"hey im looking for apartment 206 floor b?" "name?" "Angelica Lee"
they took me to my apartment.
i slammed my suitcase down on the kitchen island and sighed.
on the way here my car ran out of gas.
of course always at the worst time. it was late and dark out. 10pm was my first guess.

i walked down the hall taking a cigarette in my mouth and lighting it.
i knew where i was because my brother lives around here. he just got out of prison and needed to have family around him for probation.

i got to the gas station and filled up a carton of gas. i walked into the store and felt eyes all on me. i shrugged it off and went to pay. when i reached for my card the cashier suddenly ran into the back and locked the door.
"hey man what the fuck?!" i shouted.
i lent against the wall and waited for her to come back.

when i done that i was greeted by 4 men standing there. "hello." the first one said. "hey?" "you look oddly familiar. any relation to anita west?"
"no sorry." it was my mom but i cut her out of my life and changed my last name. i started walking around the store waiting for the cashier to come back.

"your brother is called zak, am i correct?" i looked at him vaguely.
"uhm yes? do i know you?"
"no. we're tokio hotel."
that name sounded oddly familiar.
"theres a rival gang called tokio hotel see them? run." Zaks words loomed through my head.
"sorry dont think ive heard of tokio hotel" "what's your name?" the one behind him said. "lizzie" i lied.
"i dont like liars. now what's your name." "Angelica. you?"
"tom kaulitz." "nice name."
i said hoping to end this conversation.

in the end i walked outside and lit a cigarette. the one in front of everyone walked outside following me.
"can i help you"
"yes. it appears you can."
"okay, just to let you know im not gonna give you a blowjob."
he looked at me confused.
"sorry im new here alot of people want blow jobs where i used to live"
"i dont want a blow job angel. i want zak" "nah sorry hes not gay"
"shut up let me speak"
i rolled my eyes and took a puff of my cigarette.

"we have been trying to get a hold of zak for years. you could help us."
"i dont talk to him anymore. i cut him off in my life, i ain't gonna talk to him for some fucking rando on the street cheers" i said back to him.
"stop fucking lying angelica."
he said clasping my neck.

i looked at him calmly. he wouldn't kill me, he needs me for zak.
"get off me your embarrassing yourself" i said pushing him away.
"oh yk what fuck this ill get gas later" i said walking away.
he grabbed my wrist and pushed me into a wall. "ill find you angel. whether you like it or not."
"fuck you pedo!" i said kicking him in the balls. he kept grasp on my arm and then reached for my hair.

"dont fucking touch my hair i just washed it!" i said dodging his grip. he pinned me to the wall by my neck. i still kept a calm look on my face. until i saw a man running for the man to get me off of him.

i flipped myslef around. the man pushed me to the floor and not him
"fuck off. dickhead, embarrassing yourself" i said as the man walked away. "bill kaulitz" he said putting out his name. "angel lee" i shook his hand.
"how come your last name is different than zaks." "because i cut him off and the rest of my family except my sister carla" he nodded his head.

"bye kaulitz i gotta go"
i said turning around to walk away.
"no can do darling" he said grabbing my wrist. i flinched at his sudden actions. reminding me of my dad.
"the fuck let me go!"
"come on get in the car princess"
i resisted but he shoved me inside anyways.

the other boys got in the car.
"i told you! zak isnt gay and he wont go for a fucking gang bang either fuck off!" "calm the fuck down we ain't trying to gang bang him. we need to kill him" "fucking shoot his brains out for all i care! go get carla she actually talks to him" "wheres carla?"
"nvm fuck carla shes a cunt anyways"

my phone pinged from my pocket.
tom grabbed it. "it's got a password dont even try" "it's your boyfriend"
"i ain't got a boyfriend"
he handed me the phone.
"mark: i see you darling come here."
my eyes widened when i read it.
"who is it" tom said sparking me back into reality. "my physco ex boyfriend."
"oh fuck sake bill" one of the men said as bill hit something in the road.

"shut up georg!" new name unlocked.
"hi georg" i said smiling at him
"hi ang"
"never call me that." my dad used to call me it all the time. i was sensitive still after all the abuse and scars he had left with me.