jumped

after more driving we came to a stop at a mansion house that looked like it was worth millions. i got dragged into the house by tom as he followed everyone else. "jesus i can walk!" i said as he pulled me again. his hand left my wrist and i pulled out a cigarette lit it.

Tom's hand came to my mouth trying to take my cigarette but i slapped his hand away. i took some drags and then handed it to tom. i followed them to a room that had a computer and chairs in. bill turned on the computer ad i opened a window and took my cigarette from tom. "this is your family yes?" he said as he shown my whole bloodline. "no." "wdym no yes it is." "me and zak are step siblings. step" "who's carla then" "my sister"
"and stella?" "my mom" "and francise?" i went silent for a minute.

"angelica, who's francise" "my dad"
i mumbled. "why didnt you just say so" "cus I dont like him alright?"
he stood up quickly making me flinch and cover my face with my hands. he gave me a concerned look. "why did you do that?" i rolled my eyes and went back to the window to light another cigarette.

another man came and stood next to me. "who are you" "gustav. you?"
"angelica" the other boys walked out and i lent off the window and chucked my cigarette out. "we are meeting zak tomorrow." "wdym we? i ain't meeting him the fuck?!" "you dont have a choice" he said laughing
"neither do you. hes in prison."
"he got out this morning"
my phone started buzzing.

"zk is calling"
fuck no zak bad timing.
"one sec i gotta take this."
i walked away and answered the call.
"hello?" "angel! where are you"
"im out at the moment where are you" "your apartment" "sorry man im out. see you soon love you" i said as i hung up.

"who was that?" "my manager im ment to be doing sound check now so bye" i said walking away. bill grabbed my wrist. "you cant leave"
"fuck you yes i can" "cant. tom take her to her room" tom grabbed my wrist once again. "what have i said about grabbing me. get off" i said shaking him off.

he took me to my room and i lit another cigarette. "do these windows open or not" i said walking over to one. "yeah double click" i done what he said and the window opened.
"are you suicidal?" he asked.
"no the fuck?" "it's just because were on the second floor and if you were to jump you would die so that's why im asking" "you wouldn't die you failing life man" he laughed a little bit.

"do i get clothes or smt"
"maybe" he said leaving my room.
i layed down on my bed smoking my cigarette. i opened my phone.
"zk, tokio hotel have kidnapped me bc of u the fuck is wrong w u" i messaged zak. i put on some music and put in my headphones. i closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. i woke up in the middle of the night to a cold draft from the window.

i went to close it but realized i could jump out right now. i done what my stupid intrusive thoughts said which never worked out and i jumped. as soon as i hit the ground a light turned on in the room next to me. i crawled past the window and then legged it out of there. as i climbed over the fence it scratched down my leg.

i belted it back to my apartment.
i messed around with my key for a while before finally getting it in.
i unlocked my door and ran inside locking my door and all my windows.

BILLS POV
i walked down the stairs for some water when i heard a loud thud from the kitchen. i ran over to it but there was nothing there. i went upstairs to see if angelica was there and she wasnt. fuck sake man. i went to get changed so i could go find her. i got into my car and started driving around.

i saw her keys earlier when i pushed her into the car. they read "apartment 206 avenue" i drove to that place and searched for the apartment.
206. i knocked on the door and there was no answer it was locked maybe she wasnt home yet. ill come back tomorrow.