quinceañera

ANGELICAS POV
me and carla walked upstairs.
"so what happened with clyde?"
"he said i was using him for his money but i wasnt i loved him and his money!" she said sobbing into my chest. "it's okay." i rubbed my hand on her back and saw tom in my doorway checking carla out.

i stared at him and he just walked away embarrassed. "atleast your a pretty crier!" she laughed a bit.
"so have you seen zak lately?"
"yeah, hes doing good."
"good. i odnt want him to fuck this up" "same." i held her for a few more minutes before she fell asleep on my bed. i slid her out of my grip and went downstairs. "hola chica" bill said to me. "dont do that every again"
"teach me some spanish then!"
"i use it so you cant understand me"
"rude. dont you want your loving boyfriend to understand you"
"not really" he pouted a bit.

"ill see you tomorrow Carla's coming to the quinceañera" i walked back upstairs and into my room.
when i opened the door i saw her and tom kissing. "get out" i said to tom.
"dont kiss him!"
i opened my window and lit a cigarette. she walked beside me.
"your a pretty smoker" i laughed a bit.
"thanks carla" "so what's your deal with that boy downstairs?"
"bill? he likes me but i dont know if i like him back" "idc if u dont like him back you do now. if i cant win at love you can!" "i do like him but hes a creep and uses girls so theres no way.
go back to sleep your quince is tomorrow!" she fell asleep beside me and i done the same a few minutes after.

she shook me awake.
"let's go!" she said grabbing my keys.
"hey you cant drive!"
i ran after her and she fell down the stairs, i laughed for ages until i fell down with her and she started laughing at me. we drove to her house got her crown and things and then picked up our dresses.
"let's go to the hall"
"we got to get the boys first"
"ey? there not Spanish?"
"i know but it's either that or we dont go they're overprotective im sorry carla" "it's fine i like the dreaded one hes cute" i laughed a bit before driving to the house.

i called tom. "what?" "GET OUTSIDE!"
i hung up and the boys all came out.
they sat in the main hall as me and carla got ready in the back.
i curled her hair and done her makeup. "you look gorgeous. my little sister is gonna be 15!" "thank you angel" i smiled at her until the music started playing. she stood up and the doors opened. me and her walked out and cheers started, the boys were all looking at us.
when it came time for the dad and daughter dance zak and her done it.
i hated it but it was what she wanted.
after some more hours we all went home. i didnt drink so i could drive but everyone else was pissed.

i buckled gustavs and georgs seatbelts before doing everyone elses.
everyone was in the back except carla she was in the front so she wasnt ontop of tom. i drove home and then walked everyone inside and into the living room one by one. once everyone was inside bike reached for the alcohol cabinet.
"no!" i slapped his hand.
"please baby" "no go to bed!"
"come with me then" he said smirking
i grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to his room.

i sat him on the bathroom counter and started to take off his makeup.
"your so pretty" he said swaying around. "brush your teeth" i handed him his toothbrush. "your so skinny. do you not eat?" "no i dont."
"but why your beautiful!"
"because i dont now brush your teeth." "if i brush my teeth will you kiss me" "whatever just do it"

he started brushing his teeth and i went to walk out. his hand grabbed my arm. "no wait" he spat in the sink before kissing me passionately.
he pulled out and smiled.
"come on go to sleep" i put him in his bed and kissed him again.

i walked downstairs to see everyone still drunk as fuck. "gustav?" he groaned in response. "come on let's get you into bed" "you can be in my bed anytime" "not like that just come on" i walked him to his room and put him into bed. then to georg and tom.

i sat carla on bathroom counter and took off her fake eyelashes, and then started to take off her makeup.
i took the crown out of her hair and then made her brush her teeth.
i got some clothes from my drawer for her. "here get changed" "thanks"
i closed the bathroom door before getting changed myself.

i put carla into my bed before walking downstairs. i cleaned up the living room and then went into the kitchen, i grabbed a whiskey bottle and put it in the cabinet. a tear fell down my cheek, it all was too much. the cravings, the number on the scale, my body image was all too much.

i fell asleep on the couch but woke up earlier than usual. no one else was up and i just walked into the kitchen to make coffee. before i knew it i was passed out on the cold kitchen floor.