happy ending

this is the happy ending to this story it was requested this is when angel was about to commit in the bathroom. it's a different story line as bill went to get angel to apologise for shouting at her.

BILLS POV
i walked to angels room just to find her not in there, "angel?" i said.
i heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom, i opened the door to find her on the floor with a blade in her hand crying. she looked up at me and placed the blade on her wrist, "im so sorry bill i didnt mean to kiss him hed my best friend" she said quickly.
i rushed towards her and grabbed the blade from her hand, i wasnt quick enough and she had already left a line down her wrist that had beads of blood rising. she yelped from the pain and i sat down next to her leaning against the wall. "it's okay, its okay" i said as she lent over hugging me and crying into my chest. my thumb caressed her silky hair, "im so sorry" she whimpered. "no im sorry. i shouldn't of shouted at you"
"i really didnt mean to kiss tom, i only like him in a friend way not the way i like you." "what do you mean?" i questioned as she pulled out from the hug, "i love you, bill. i dont know why i just do" "i love you too Angelica"
i placed a light kiss on her lips before picking up the blade from the floor next to me. "come on let's go downstairs," she stood up and i held her hand as we walked downstairs.

i brought her to the kitchen and opened up a plaster placing it on the cut, my eyes went to the purple scar that was only there because of me.
there was many other scars that were white. "what are these baby?"
"there uhm. there from before you like from my dad and me."
"oh, sorry i didnt mean to trigger you or anything" "no it's perfectly fine dont be stupid" she giggled.
we went into my room and layed on the bed simply talking about life.
"i love you bill" she said.
"i love you too" i kissed her head that was now resting on my chest before drifting off to sleep tangled in eachothers arms.

this is the last one! Im sorry i wont be doing anymore but i have a less sad one about bill and then wont like this about tom. Tom's story is called "cold instinct" on my page and then Bill's is
"you ruined me bill kaulitz!" that is a different plot to this and about a criminal who's met tokio hotel gang and fallen in love with bill.