fingers interlocked with her brothers.

"hey get ready, were meeting zak in an hour" "what am i supposed to do with valerie" he shrugged his shoulders, "ill get Kyle to take her"
"okay get ready quick though!"
i walked to my room with valerie and called kyle. *russian* "hey sorry i haven't called for a while i was super busy!" "im glad your okay, i was worried about you" "do you think you could take care of my little sister whilst i go to work babe?"
"yeah of course ill come pick her up now." "thank you baby i love you"
"I love you too" i got valerie dressed in her clothes and then brought her downstairs as kyle knocked on the door. "hey baby" he said kissing me.
i kissed him back and then pulled out.
"her name is valerie"
"shes so pretty just like her sister"
"thanks kyle your a lifesaver"
"no problem let's go valerie"
i shut the door and wiped my lips.

i went upstairs and got ready to leave.
"angel let's go!" bill shouted.
"yeah whatever"
i got up and tom chucked me the keys.
i started the car and my knee bounced up and down. bill placed his hand on my knee and it continued to bounce,
he put more pressure on my leg and i moved him off. "dont do that" he said placing his hand back on my knee.
"get the fuck off me!" i shouted slamming his hand back at him.

he slapped me around the face.
i sped up the car, drifting around corners. going 120 mph and it continued going up. "slow the fuck down!" katie shouted.
i didnt respond and placed more pressure on the accelerator.
i drifted quickly around the corner and stopped at the directions tom had told me beforehand.

i walked inside to see zak standing there, i smiled. i didnt know how much i had missed him. "i want her out of this gang kaulitz" zak said.
"it's not that easy."
"give her back." zak shouted raising his gun. *spanish* "ZAK NO!"
his eyes filled with tears as he looked at me. a gunshot fired and his lifeless body hit the ground. i ran over to him.
"zak please no dont leave me!"
"love you" he muttered before his eyes closed. tears poured down my face.

BILLS POV
i watched her. kneeled beside her only hope who was slowly painfully dying. she cried and held his body in her arms. "ANGEL LETS GO"
"zak please." she choked through her tears. i walked to grab her hand, she backed away. i slapped her, making her fall to the floor.

she pulled a gun from her waistband and put it to her head. my face dropped. she ran over to zaks body again and smiled at me before pulling the trigger. "ANGELA" i shouted running towards her body.
her pulse was gone and she wasnt breathing. she died with her fingers interlocked with her brothers.