Points-5

Jalen P.O.V
I placed my hands on Peyton's hips as she sat on top of me while we kissed. I was nervous as fuck and also hard as fuck and she was definitely not helping it go down. She has invited me over again after that night and now here we were.

It had been about a month since that party and everything went down and I had to say shit was working in my favor. I played Dillon and the game went amazing. So amazing that he started following me and Kevin on IG. I think that just got us one step closer. Now obviously he had to leave because their season was t over, but he did say whenever he was back in town he wouldn't mind running up another game. It was like a dream come true hearing that. On the other hand, though I haven't talked to Darnell since then.

I've been thinking about him and shit, but I figured he probably wasn't going to talk to me again after the party. He didn't really have a reason to. Even though I wished he did. I kinda liked being around him. Even if it was short.

"Jalen. You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Maybe we should just do this when you're more relaxed and not thinking so hard," she spoke chuckling and moving from on top of me.

"I-I'm sorry. I've just been thinking about...a lot," I relied as he nodded her head.

"Yea I can see that...you keep checking your phone too. Are you waiting on a reply from someone?" She asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied as she looked at me confused.

"You don't know if you're waiting on a reply from someone? If it's like another girl or something you can tell me. I mean We're not in a relationship so it's not like I can get mad. You can tell me," she spoke chuckling as I shook my head.

"It's not another girl. It's just...I kinda thought that I had a new friend, but it turns I guess I don't. I haven't gotten a message from him and I've just been thinking about the last time we hung out. He was pretty cool," I told her as she nodded her head.

"Well why don't you just text him first and then invite to hang out or play basketball or something?" She asked me as I shook my head nervously.

"Have you met me?! Last time I was with him I got drunk, turned into a motor mouth apparently, and fell asleep on his couch. I'm not texting him first," I told her as she grabbed my phone.

"Open it," she spoke smiling.

"W-What?" I asked her confused.

"Unlock your phone. You're too scared to text him, but I'm not. I'll do it for you right here. I know you said you trouble making friends so I'm going to help. This was you don't have to deal with the anxiety of hitting him up. It'll be like he rejected me if he says no. I don't think he will though because if he's been around like I have then he should definitely want you around," she spoke giving me a small smile.

"You like me for real?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't be making you food and kissing you if I didn't," she told me as I looked at my hands.

"Do you want to date me? Like be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Well I want to go on dates and shít and get to know you first, but if you're asking if that's my goal for us then yes. I like, like, you Jay. A lot. I DONT care about you having anxiety or doing embarrassing shit sometimes. I honestly think it's kinda cute how nervous you get and I told you before I don't mind taking the lead here. With that being said I'm going to help you get a new friend and then after that I wanted to know...Can I take you out on a date? Like just you and I?" She spoke as I grow nervous but felt my face heating up.

"Uh, y-yea. I would l-love too. Sorry," I replied dragging my hand down my face.

"It's fine Jalen. I don't mind the stuttering. You don't have w to apologize. Any way let's text...Darnell is it? How we start off with a simple...wassup. Do you say wassup or how do you greet people?" She asked me smiling. Man this girl is amazing. I really like her...