Points-23

Not edited.
🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Jalen P.O.V
"Mmmm," Darnell moaned into my ear as I slowly fucked him in his bed. He was lying on his back with his legs and arms wrapped around my body tightly. He wouldn't let go. We both came twice already. "Yessss Jalen,"

"I love you so much. You make me feel so good," I spoke quietly as I kissed his neck sucking on his spot. I know how to make him cum quick now. I bit the spot making him shudder.

I've never been in something that's felt so good. Not my hand. Not toys. Nothing felt as good as he did. He was so perfect around me and the way he took me in and then gripped me when I tried to back up was amazing. He was so fucking perfect.

There's no reason another human should be making me feel like this. It's too much sometimes. There was nothing but the sound of squelching, his moans, and me fucking him in the room. My lower half was covered in white as he creamed on me. I must have been tagging the fuck out of his spot because he was going crazy.

"I love you to baby! Fuck me nigga," he spoke reaching down and grabbing my ass pulling me into him faster. "Don't stop,"

I tried to sit up, but he wouldn't let me go.

"No, d-don't leave me. Stay here," he moaned out holding me on his body. I'm hot as fuck. He was too. Our bodies were covered in sweat and nut yet we didn't care.

I looked up at his face and connected our lips. We started exploring each others mouths as I felt him scratching my back. I moaned into his mouth before hearing a loud boom making me jump and look around.

Thunder.

"K-Keep going papi," he moaned pulling my face back to his so we could kiss again.

He was addicted to me...

After taking our shower together and getting some head in the shower we were finally done with sex for the night. It was only about 10, but it was now a bad storm going on outside so we couldn't go out or anything.

We were just going to cook and then chill. We're pulling an all nighter.

"Darnell, can I ask you a question?" I spoke as he side eyed me while putting some underwear on.

"Don't ask me nothing stupid," he spoke making me chuckle.

"You're so mean to me," I spoke as he rolled his eyes.

"No you're a cry baby," he replied making him mock him.

"No I'm not. You're just a dick. Bitch...," I mumbled making him look at me.

"What you call me?" He asked me licking his lips.

"You think I'm scared of you?" I asked him as he looked at me. "I said bitch!"

He didn't say anything but he tackled me before playfully tickling and poking my sides making me laugh and try to stop him. He kept going making me laugh harder and try to break free.

"What was said?" He asked me as I shook my head laughing.

"I didn't say anything," I laughed as he nodded his head straddling my lap. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting here. I can't sit on you?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nope," I told him as he smirked at me.

"Move me then," he spoke as I sat up before moving to the edge of the bed standing up. "Yo little ass is too fucking strong,"

"I'm not that little. I'm just smaller than you by like 2 inches," I told him as I carried him out of the room and down the stairs.