Points-19

Jalen P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in seeing that I was in Darnell's room. My head was 1000. I groaned sitting up before looking over and realizing that he was next to me sleeping. I looked at my phone that sitting next to me on the table and saw that it was only 6 in the morning. Yea, let me go back to sleep. I laid back down and turned towards Darnell just looking at his face.

He's so handsome. Like his face is just perfect to me. His beard, his head shape, his lips, his eyebrows, his eyes...you could just tell he takes really good care of himself. I placed a small kiss on his lips before laying all the way down and smiling to myself. I felt his hands grab me and pull me closer so that my head was in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed the back of my head before kissing my head.

"Why you up?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know. Why are you up?" I asked him back as he chuckled.

"Cause this one nigga I know kissed me," he spoke making me laugh slightly.

"I couldn't help myself," I told him truthfully as he sighed before rubbing my back. "Anything happened last night?"

"Nothing of importance. You told me someone spiked the punch and you got really drunk and then were talking about random shit before passing out. Nothing of importance," he spoke making me my head.

Nothing of importance? Ok.

Just you telling me that you love me. Just me doing the same. He's uncomfortable though so I won't bring it up. How could I forget last night? He said what I've always wanted him to say. He wants me like I want him. He just doesn't trust me enough to not break his heart. I get it. He's been through a lot so he has walls built up that he doesn't even want to attempt taking down. Not for me or anyone else.

I get it.

So what was I going to do? Fall back. I wasn't going to be in his face as much or call him baby or do anything other than act like a normal homeboy to him. I could still fuck him, but I would fuck him and then go back to acting like nothing more than a friend. I see now that's all we'll ever be and as much as it pains me I'll just have to take that to the chin.

I can't force him or convince him that I'm a good person or that I won't hurt him, so the only thing I can do now is give him what he wants. I don't want to force myself on him and I don't want to break my own heart more than it already is. He's just my first everything. Who really ends up with their first? I should have known. I should have just listened to him.

"Ok," I replied as he soothingly rubbed my back.

"Go back to sleep," he told me as I nodded my head. "I gotta run some errands today. You wanna come or should I take you home?"

"Uh...home," I said feeling my body get hot and my neck grow tense. He grew tense too.

"Oh...aight bet," he spoke letting me go before turning over and pulling the covers up over his body more. I sighed turning away from him too. I felt my eyes water making me pout as I pulled the covers up over me. I closed my eyes but felt too uncomfortable to sleep. I sat up in the bed before standing up making him look back at me. I walked into his bathroom and grabbed the toothbrush that he let me have here and brushed my teeth quickly. I washed my face before looking at myself in the mirror. I heard him get up as well before walking into the bathroom and staring at me.

"What?" I asked him as he just stared at me.

"You're mad at me," he mumbled before brushing his teeth and washing his face as well.

"Mad isn't the right word," I replied lowly as he turned around to look at me.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did," he mumbled again avoiding eye contact with me. No joke? No comeback? No Smart ass remark? Nothing? Just a sad ass "I'm sorry"