Points-33

Jalen P.O.V
Christmas Eve.
I yawned and looked up at Darnell who was sleeping and holding me tightly. I closed my eyes and centered my mind trying to move my leg to touch his. No luck. I did it again and grew frustrated a si could do it. I closed my eyes tightly and tried really hard, but nothing.

"Jalen, I by the fuck are you squeezing my arm like that?" He asked me as I jumped looking at him.

"I-I'm sorry," I told him as he looked at me before closing his eyes and reaching over to grab my ass.

"What are you doing?" He asked me again as I sighed.

"I was trying to move my legs," I told him sadly as he sat up and sighed. He got out of the bed and then walked to his bathroom and got cleaned up before walking over to me and picking me up. He helped me do the same and made sure I was clean before carrying me to the PT room. "What are we doing in here? It's so early,"

"You're about to walk," he told me grabbed that thing he used to attach me to his body.

He got us situated and then kissed my neck as I felt super nervous.

"You're not fighting me today?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"No. I'm nervous though," I told him as he nodded his head.

"It's gonna be easy. You need to move all of your muscles. I'm going to take two steps ok?" He spoke as I nodded my head. He took two steps forward and I groaned at the weird feeling. "You ok?"

"Mhm. K-keep going," I told him as he kept walking making me close my eyes and reach back for his hand.

"You're doing good baby. Just trust me. You're so tense," he spoke making me nod my head.

After walking for a while I felt better. I should have listens to him. I was at my normal height and I was actually walking. This felt amazing. I love this.

"Ok. Let's go eat," he spoke as I grabbed the bars stopping us from walking. "What?"

"I want to keep walking Darnell," I told him as he took a deep breath before walking more making me smile. This feels weird, but nice. I feel normal.

After walking for a bit more he finally stopped and even though I wanted to keep going I could tell he was tired. I mean he had to walk around a lot with a whole person attached to him and it was super early.

"Thank you for helping me even though it was super early and im heavy," I told him as he yawned nodding his head.

"Yea...," he replied making me look up at him. "My bad. I'm just...not in a good mood,"

"Why? Whats wrong baby?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"Don't worry about me. Let's go eat," he told me as I pouted making him sigh and peck my lips. "I'll be ok baby. I swear,"

"I worry about you the way you worry about me," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Well stop," he spoke before chuckling making me smack my lips. We went into the kitchen and he looked at me with a small smile. "I've almost known you for a whole year now. We've only been together for a few months, but it feels like forever. I can't even imagine myself being without you baby. You're my whole world. That's why I'm not in a good mood because I'm so tired of seeing you suffering. It's heartbreaking. Just know because I know you think about it a lot, but just know that I don't care if you never walk again you're my life. I want you however I can get you papi. I need you to hear me and know that you're my world and I'm not going anywhere. I'm completely letting my guard down with you. You got me Jalen...just please don't hurt me baby. That's all I ask,"