Points-30

Jalen P.O.V
I woke to the feeling of some one gently rubbing my face making me grown and away the hand away. I hate sleeping on my back so when I finally do fall asleep I would like to stay asleep. It kept happening making me finally open my eyes and look up at Darnell who was chuckling and smiling at me.

Ain't shit to smile about. I can't walk.

"It's 12. I let you sleep in, but today is the first day of therapy. I made you breakfast so we're gonna go down stairs and eat and then do some PT and get cleaned up. Also, tell me what you want for dinner so I can either order it or make sure I have everything I need," he spoke pulling the covers off of me. I cnat even stomach looking at my legs. I haven't once. Anytime they're about to be in my view I close my eyes or look away.

I no longer had a spot on my team. For obvious reason. I got to keep my money though because a contract is a contract and due tot he nature of my injury it wasn't my fault that k couldn't play. At least k had that but in this day in age half a million is nothing compared to the prices of shit today. I need about a billion. I guess with our bank accounts combined we were good though. He was really taking care of me.

"I'm not hu-,"

"I asked?" He replied as I shook my head. "Then I don't care. Let's go papi. You gotta eat with your meds anyway,"

He picked me up and gently sat me down in my chair before grabbing my blanket and putting it over my legs. It was kind of chilly now since it was October so I was thankful that I could pull it up over my arms and stuff. Also it blocked me from seeing my legs.

"Fuck. I forgot yo socks," he spoke before grabbing my fuzzy socks and putting them on my feet.

"I can't feel the cold so why does it matter?" I asked him as he kissed my cheek ignoring me.

He rolled me into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush with some toothpaste and wet it before handing it to me. He got me this crazy ass expensive ass wheel chair that raises and lowers when I need it to and a bunch of other stuff. He told me nothing but the best for me.

Yea. This is the best. It would be best if I had my fucking legs. I brushed my teeth while he opened up his cabinet and grabbed a wash cloth turning on his warm water on his other sink. He grabbed some dove and then wet the towel before walking over to me and grabbing my face I as I finished brushing my teeth.

"Lemme wash yo fine ass face," he told me as I stared at him while he started cleaning my face. "So fine,"

How...

He finished washing my face and then put lotion on it so it wouldn't feel dry.

"You gotta pee?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Aight. Let's go then," he spoke before pushing me out of the room and to the stairs. He turned around and rolled me down the stairs backwards, before we made it to the floor.

"You know I drive myself right?" I told him a she nodded his head.

"Yes but you don't have to while I'm here. Lemme take care of you," he spoke before rolling me into the kitchen dining room with him. He grabbed my food and sat it down in front of me before grabbing his own. "I made you a delicious ass healthy smoothie too. Good for energy, strength, and it's good to help with recovery and shit. It speeds it up,"

"So I'm about to magically start walking from a fucking fruit smoothie? Wow," I spoke sarcastically making him sigh.

"Jalen, I'm trying man. I'm sorry tha-,"

"Just stop," I replied eating a piece of toast with cream cheese and strawberry jam. My favorite. I ate some of the sausage I had on my plate and looked up to see him staring at me. "What?"