Points-17

Jalen P.O.V
"Can you carry my bag?" I asked Darnell as we walked into the hotel together with Kevin. It was June now and it was our senior trip. Of course, we could bring a chaperone that was of age with us, so I asked Darnell if he wanted to come and surprisingly he said yes. This past month we've been hanging out a lot and fucking a lot...

The new record was 2 minutes without nutting. His ass is just too tight, too creamy, too perfect. He didn't mind it because I had good stamina so I just kept going. I was firing off shots in him. Damn...I wish we had this hotel room to ourselves, but I did honestly miss Kevin. I'm glad that we still agreed to roommates so maybe this would give us more time to talk and get back to normal. It wasn't awkward or any weird vibes in the room since I told Darnell about what Kevin and I did. He seemed to not care which I wasn't surprised by.

It was just a kiss and we're both single. Also, he doesn't like me so there's that big advantage to his not caring.

We made it up to our room shortly after and walked in. Nice ass hotel. Two beds and I think the couch was a pull-out.

"I want the one by the window," Kevin and I said at the same time before looking at each other and running to the bed full speed and getting in it at the same time. We started play fighting and I managed to kick him off of the bed making him squint his eyes at me.

"Ha! I won," I told him as he mocked me and sat down on the other bed as Darnell walked in shaking his head chuckling.

"Check the beds first before y'all just lay in them and shit," he spoke making us stand up quickly and then pull the sheets back. We inspected them closely seeing that they were clean and that there were no bugs on them at all. "What time do we have to be downstairs?"

"6 for dinner. So like an hour," I told him as he nodded his head.

"So Jay talked you into coming on this trip? Seems like you don't wanna be here," Kevin spoke as I sat down on the bed and looked at Kevin.

"No, of course, I wanna be in this school senior trip with a bunch of kids," he spoke with a straight face.

"I'm a kid now?" I asked him as he looked at me with a smirk.

"Imma air you out. Lemme alone," he spoke making me chuckle and look at Kevin who was looking between us with a smirk.

"Now I'm intrigued. Air him out about what?" He said as I looked at Darnell.

"Darnell, don't you fucking dare! You promised!" I said to him as he laughed sitting in the chair in the room after inspecting it.

"You can't tell yo bestie? I know we ain't been talking as much, but you keeping secrets and shit?" Kevin asked me as I groaned.

"It's nothing crazy," Darnell reassured him as he smacked his lips.

"Nah I wanna know now," he spoke laughing.

"Do you mind?..." I asked Darnell as he motioned his hands telling me to go ahead. "Darnell took my virginity...I lasted 50 seconds in him...,"

"Wait, wait, wait...you lost yo virginity and ain't tell me nigga?! You ain't shit for real. And you only lasted 50 seconds?!" Kevin asked me as I covered my face with a pillow and sighed dramatically.

"I'm just like that," Darnell spoke confidently making me grim him.

"Said you got super ass," Kevin spoke laughing as Darnell chuckled dapping him up.

"No. You two can't be friends. Y'all are not about to bully me like this," I spoke whining making them chuckle.

"Nobody bullying yo ass crybaby. Be glad I came on this trip. You owe me don't forget that," he told me as I rolled my eyes.