Points-16

Jalen P.O.V
Taking two weeks off of school was the best thing I've ever done. While my dad was at work I got my school work and then went to Darnell's house to do it. It was cool. I didn't have to go face everyone at school and I could get my dick sucked as much as I wanted to since when never seemed to mind doing it. I mean I could be doing algebra and then next thing you know he's sucking my shit. It's been great.

Today was Friday though and so I decided to go back to school today. Just for one day before I went back on Monday officially.

Kevin and I have barely been talking, same for CJ and even Kaden. I've only been talking to my dad and Darnell. I'm that time we spent together we also managed to get tested together since we knew we were going to eventually go all the way. We were both clean and everything went fine. We still haven't done anything major yet, but today going to be the day if my day went to plan. Even if it didn't, I was going to see him.

I walked into the school building and saw a few people looking at me. I walked to my locker and spotted Kevin standing there smiling while talking to Nia. I opened my locker and started putting the stuff I didn't need into my locker as I felt eyes on me.

"You been ghosting my cousin?" Nia asked me as I shrugged.

"I haven't even been talking to him," I replied keeping it short as she chuckled.

"My cousin really liked you and I feel like the least you could have done was just called her and told her you weren't tryna take her seriously. Like ghosting is so weird when you have her number and a phone and know how to make calls and answer them," she spoke as I nodded my head.

"You right. My bad," I replied as she looked at Kevin who was staring at me.

"Yikes...anyway. You're coming over later right?" She said turning her attention back to Kevin.

"What?" I asked him as he stared at me not breaking eye contact with me.

"You ok?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Mhm. You ok?" I asked him back as he nodded his head.

"We good?" He asked me again as Nia did something on his phone.

"Yea. Im going to class I'll see you later," I said to him as I walked to my first-hour class. It was May now and I had turned in my senior dues and had everything I needed to graduate. I was most likely going to be the valedictorian as well which was fire because that looked amazing on my transcript.

"Oh shít look at who it is. I seen you won that championship game and put up like 52 points. You kinda fye for real," one of those girls from before said to me making me nod my head. "I'm having a little kickback if you wanna come tonight. Maybe we ca-,"

"I thought my gun was pink and I was gay?" I asked her as she smacked her lips.

"Boy, I was just playing. You doing too much," she spoke hitting my arm in a joking manner making me roll my eyes.

"Nah I'm good and don't touch me," I told her as she did it again.

"Touch. I'm not scared of yo ass. I was just tryna be nice," she spoke as her friend rolled her eyes.

"Bitch leave this nigga alone. He gone deck yo ass," she spoke grabbing her friend's arm.

"He's not gone do shit. He knows better," she spoke making me chuckle. The way I'm feeling right now? I don't know shit.

To "Darnell🫠":
Wyd?

I needed some type of fucking distraction.