Points-21

Darnell P.O.V
I yawned getting out of my bed and stretched before standing up and doing the same. I walked to my bathroom and relieved myself before starting up my shower. I took a quick shower and then hopped out and dried myself off. I brushed my teeth and then walked into my room without a towel seeing that big curly head of hair moving in my bed.

I walked over to my drawer and bent over to grab something out of my bottom drawer.

"Damn," I heard making me chuckle.

"Stop looking at me," I spoke as he groaned before sniffling.

"Darneeeeeell," he whined as I put lotion on then got dressed. "Darneeeell,"

"What Jay?" I asked him as he pouted. I walked over to him leaned down kissing his head before rubbing his face.

He's so fine. I just like to look at him. I just like to talk to him. He's literally the sweetest person I've ever met and he continues to show me that every. He makes me feel like life is worth living to the fullest. I feel good when I'm with him.

He has this innocence about him that is so refreshing and light. Shit between us doesn't have to be all serious and dark. We joke about shit and play video games and he's always trying to do something different. He's so different from everyone else. That's why I love being around him.

I love him for about a million reasons. He makes me love myself more the way he loves me. When I feel like I'm not shit or a bad person or that k could have been more with my life he makes me feel good about myself. He looks up to me and he doesn't mind telling me that. He holds me at night and shit and is always trying to take care of me. I think his little "I'm tryna be manly" act is adorable. I Can always tell when he turns it own.

I don't think he gets that I love the real him. The him that gets nervous and starts stuttering, the one that gets embarrassed and starts rambling, the one that blushes when I do simple shit to him, the one that likes to paint his nails. I never once said he had to be this big manly ass man to be with me. I don't care about femininity. I love him.

Wow...I love him. Just saying that feels so weird. I really love this little goofy ass nigga. Shit kissed me off that I allowed myself to fall for him. Yet I did and now all I wanted to do was be in this nigga's skin and protect him. Which is why I spoke up the other day to his mom. Wasn't my place, but you're not about to disrespect my baby in front of me. He may fuck me, but he's my baby.

MY baby.

I wish it was that simple in other terms. I just know once I gave him that title he would end up hurting me. That's how it always ended up for me. So now I had commitment issues and I felt like anyone I was with was going to do me wrong. Yea, it was my choice in men, but I had problems growing up...

"Where are you going? It's 6," he spoke rubbing my thigh making my stomach flutter. His touch always does that. Little shit he does makes me feel good. I don't like PDA, but in private? I love when he touches.

"To the gym and then I have to handle some business," I told him as he pouted.

"The gym? Business? What business?" He asked me as I chuckled standing up.

"I gotta shoot today," I told him as he nodded his head.

I was a model and an influencer, but I also had my own athletics clothing brand. I have always been into sports. I was supposed to go pro...ended up being injured badly and couldn't play anymore. I was depressed for a long ass time. Fucking heartbroken. I think I cried myself to sleep every night and never left my house. I told myself I deserved it since that's what my mother said to me. I grew up believing I was a terrible person so when and stuff happened to me I often said I deserved it. I didn't feel that way with Jalen though. He made me feel good about myself.