Points-10

Jalen P.O.V
I woke up with a bad headache and stretched under my covers. I yawned looking around and sighed noticing that this wasn't my room. What the fuck happened last night?

I sat up seeing I was in a t-shirt and some basketball shorts. My hair was everywhere and I was alone. Where am I and what am I doing here? What even happened last night?

I heard the door open and I looked to see who was it noticing that it was Darnell. How the fuc- When the fu-

"How you feeling?" He asked me as I shrugged. "I know you wondering why you here. You called me crying at like 1 in the morning and begged me to come get you so I did and now you here. You fell asleep before we could talk so what happened last night? Why you call me?"

"I-I don't remember...," I told him actually lost about what happened. I don't remember shit.

"Jalen, don't start with th-,"

"No, I'm serious this time. I really don't remember anything from last night," I told him clearing my throat.

"Well except for the fact that you were pissy drunk and high. You getting turnt and shit now?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"No," I replied pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Then why were you cross-faded?" He asked me as I sighed.

"I-I don't know Darnell. I think...wait I went to a party and my friend made me drink. I didn't want to, but the only thing I remember is he made me drink a lot and then smoke. After I got high I don't remember a thing about yesterday or calling you. Did we win the game?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Yea. You put up 32. Repeat what you just said though. A nigga forced you to drink and do drugs at a party and you didn't leave?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I was trying to be nice at first then he made me drink the cup and you know I'm a lightweight so it smacked me. I didn't mean to get drunk or do drugs I feel so bad now. L-Like I really fucked up and I'm sick and I ju-I have the worst luck ever. I hate my life," I told him as I put my head down covering it over my knees as I started to cry. "Everything bad always happens to me!"

"Jay, you only drank and shit. Although I'd prefer you didn't because it doesn't seem to make you feel good and I think you too young anyway, it's not the end of the world. It's not a good thing, but I started drinking and smoking way before you. This sickness that you feel is only gone last for a minute. I promise you gone feel bet-,"

"No not just that! This whole week has been shit! I went to this dumb ass party, I almost lost you as a friend cause I was being weird, my medicine got flushed down a toilet, my mom found out I was bisexual and then I lied about it, I ju-,"

"Jalen, did you just admit to being bisexual? You figured that part out now?" He asked me as I looked at him confused.

"I didn't say that," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Yea, you did. You said my mom found out I was bisexual and I lied about it. You just said you were bisexual Jalen. It's ok to be bi," he spoke as I sighed.

"Not according to her which is another problem. What if I fall in love with a man? Not you of course, but a different man down the line. I can't bring them home? Does this mean I have to come out to my family now? See this is why...I just hate living some-,"

"Don't say that shit around me. Come here," he spoke roughly sitting down next to me. I moved over near him and he looked at me with a frown and a tense body before reaching over and hesitantly rubbing my back. "I'm not good with emotions and crying and shit. Normally I would have just told you to shut up or something or say you acting like...I don't know, but I can see you actually be going through shit. I'm not a soft friendly nigga so this is weird for me and kinda uncomfortable, but I truly don't want to see you crying or hurting like this. Not because I can't handle it, but because I hate you feeling like this. You too much of a good and sweet person to be feeling like this,"