i need your help, Please!

So im like halfway through season 5 now of the Rookie and i have started to question some things, getting a bit confused so thought id reach out to you guys and see if you can help give me an idea as google is no help 😂

Im stuck on the timeline, in season 5, Celine says something about it being 2022.

And if i remember correctly in season 3 when John goes back to college, the professor said something about it being 2021?

So that would mean it was a year roughly, there was a Halloween in season 4 but there was also one in season 5.

Im just trying to get an idea on the ages of certain characters.

Lila for example, around season 2 or 3, Nyla mentions how she is 7 but then in season 5, Lila is like so tall, so she has to be atleast 9/10?

I know the actress who portrays her is 12 though.

Also how old is baby Jack by season 5? He has to get them vaccinations and Wesley is freaking out about him feeling betrayed and stuff because Angela can't take him. If it's the vaccinations im thinking off then he is around 12-15 months.

In the latest episode i just watched in season 5, Nyla and James mention how baby Leah is 5 months, that went fast!

Im just trying to work out how many years it is from season 2 to season 5 so then i have a better understanding on Amelia's growth.

So any light you can shed on this i really appreciate it.

Her and Lila are only going to be one year apart so are definitely gonna be besties and as for baby Jack, well Amelia is gonna be his big sister so i ideally need to have a better understanding of their ages.

Thanks in advance ❤️