i will be updating shortly

I have already started writing the next chapter, am about half way though.

Only reason it's taking me longer is the UK is going through a heatwave at the moment. Just yesterday it was named the hottest day in the UK.

I don't deal well with the heat, my fan broke as well, my mum bought another but i havent been able to get anyone to give me a lift back to mine with it, i dont drive.

My place is so hot right now, it's like a greenhouse, not a minute goes by where im not sweating. Even sleeping is a nightmare at the moment.

Because of the heat ive been getting more migraines too, like excruciatingly bad headaches! I was already getting them before this weather, so they're only worse now. I've been given some pills by my doctor to help but they're NOT.

So yea, I'm really struggling right now, i do apologize for the whole pause thing on updates, before this heatwave came in i was just super busy and was also a bit ill at one stage.

Anyway! One thing i will tell you about the next upcoming chapters

'you have to go through the storm in order to get to the rainbow'

Yep! That's right, i am planning for a little bit of drama

Hell is coming

But don't worry, the bit about the rainbow! Think more on that, who or what is the rainbow and what could that mean for Amelia? 😉😉

On another note

Had my hair done the other day, a way in helping keeping me cool in this weather!

Ba Da Ba Ba Ba im loving it...