017

one may deny, but one will always seek

It's been a month since Soobin heard from Yeonjun. He is worried, sometimes he wonders maybe Yeonjun became busy, or he just doesn't want to send letters.

Those past few days, Soobin would read books, while waiting for Yeonjun's letter. He would try baking cake, cookies, etc., he would study sorcery, and talismans, and many more.

The moon prince tried distracting himself, but he cannot deny that he misses Yeonjun.

"Hmm.. I wonder.. wonder what he is doing?" Soobin asks himself, flipping the page of the book he was reading. His heart has been longing for Yeonjun, he cannot deny that.

Soobin got up, putting the book down, "gotta check Sunhee's room." He says, nonchalantly, leaving his place.

On his way to his mother's room, he caught a glimpse of the Queen's bodyguard. It seems that the guard is in hurry.

"Weirdo."

Soobin says internally, side-eyeing the man that just passed right now. To be honest, he doesn't care whenever a knight passes to him. On the other hand, Byungho would literally cut their heads if they don't spare a look at him.

Surprisingly, Sunhee's room is unlocked, a much easier access.

He started rummaging through his mother's items, but there are no signs of Yeonjun's letter. As he was about to get up, a piece of folded paper— a paper that is similar to where he writes his letter for Yeonjun.

Out of curiosity, he unfolded the paper, and saw a fabricated letter.

"What the fuck." He hissed, as he reads the content. It was a trap, he knew.

"Shit." Only cusses were the ones to left Soobin's mouth as mountains of probability came into his mind, flashing like cameras.

Soobin hurriedly left the room, walking down the hall. As he was passing, he heard Yeonjun's title, which made him slow down.

"Yeah, the Queen literally crushed them." One knight boasts, making the other knights laugh.

"Hahahaha! If you had seen the Chaos Prince's face! He looked like he was being bullied." A knight suddenly joined, making Soobin infuriated.

His fists curled, clenching. Fortunately, the time was right, it was already 6pm, time to raise the moon.

Soobin waited for the knights to return to their cabin. He was there, sitting in the dark part of the room.

As he heard the knights' footsteps, he stood up. When they entered their cabin, Soobin stood in front of their door, sealing it with an enchanted talisman.

He used an advanced level of talisman which made the door closed shut, tightly. The talisman he placed will last for 4 days.

"This is okay," He smiled, leaving the area. No one will suspect him, between him and Beomgyu, it's Beomgyu that is known for studying advance-level talismans.

On the other hand, Yeonjun stayed silent. As much as he wants to send letters to the younger prince, he was too scared.

There were 59 letters in his room, all from the younger prince. He feels guilty as he reads each letter, it seems that Soobin is enthusiastic about the things he has been doing for the past month.