013

enlightenment

Soobin is currently fixing his clothes. He's preparing for his visit at Thundering Sky Kingdom. Sunhee, and Byungho recently spoke with the Thundering Sky's King, and the King dismissed them for a while since he needed to think.

This time, it was Soobin's turn to negotiate, and will be the last time.

"Should I check myself in the mirror?" The moon prince questions himself, hundred percent hesitating.

The prince hated this part, so he immediately pulled the white cloth, looking at himself.

And for the first time, he's shocked on what he looks like.

"I.. I look good..?" He muttered, his eyes glistening in happiness. For the first time ever, he looks amazing. Soobin sighs in relief, putting back the white cloth that was originally covering his mirror.

He has a blonde hair, wearing a white suit, and a maroon velvet blazer. The prince was also wearing a golden necklace, and a black leather gloves.

"This is fine." He uttered.

Soobin breathes, then slowly opened his door. The recent days, Sunhee decided to change his door; went from doorknob to the long ass holder which the prince hates.

"Good day, crowned prince. Your carriage is ready, you can now proceed outside. Yeonjin is waiting for you there." Jeongchun, the butler, informed.

Soobin nodded as acknowledgement, and the butler left. The prince walked down the hallway, tons of maids were waiting there. All of them bowed at the sight of the moon prince.

Although some maids dislike the moon prince's attitude, they still highly respect him.

"Crowned prince, this way." Yeonjin spoke, opening an umbrella. It was scorching hot when Soobin was scheduled to meet the King.

"What's up with this kind of weather? So hot." Soobin chanted in his mind, blinking his eyes. The longer he stays under the sun, the more his vision gets blurry.

One of the butler, Eunsung, noticed this. He swiftly pulled out his fan, then started fanning the young prince.

Soobin looked at Eunsung, he nodded as thanks, and entered the carriage.

Before leaving, Yeonjin turned on the carriage's fan.

On the way to the Thundering Sky, Soobin's system slowly becoming stable as the fan cools his body.

Soobin sighs, throwing his head back at the chair's rest. The young prince unbuttoned the top, and second button of his blouse.

"Finally." The moon prince murmurs, tilting his head to look outside. Thankfully, the carriage wasn't fully covered, or else, he'll lose it.

The moon prince, then, closed his eyes. He wanted to rest for a bit.

"Cold."

"Crowned prince? We're here." A voice called to him.

Soobin fluttered his eyes open, only to see the butler who was waking him up. It was Baekyung.