023

the star shines the brightest

It's been three days since Soobin sent Yeonjun a message, yet the elder hasn't send him anything, perhaps his mother is gatekeeping those messages again? Soobin waited for Sunhee to leave her room so he could search for the message he was waiting for.

"That bitch."

He cussed internally, not caring about what comes into his mind. Lately, the kingdom has been busy due to the damages that he caused.

"They deserve it."

He added, snickering. Although he feel bad for the innocent people, and those he care for him, there's a side of him that don't care at all.

As the blonde heard Sunhee leaves, he immediately stand by his door, and waited for her to vanish completely. Minutes passed, he went out.

"If she kept those messages, I will slap her across her face."

He furiously thought, walking inside his mother's room. As he scanned for a potential area, Soobin immediately searched for a letter, but, he didn't found anything.

"What..."

The blonde frustratingly sighed, plopping down the floor.

"So, he isn't sending any messages? He's probably busy." Soobin muttered, neglecting negative thoughts creeping inside his mind.

He left his mother's room, and went back to his room. He doesn't want to get involve outside the kingdom today, and he doesn't feel socializing.

"Does he not want to be involve with me anymore? Did he realize that I'm too immature? Did he realize that I cannot control my emotions when I'm overwhelmed..?" Soobin asked himself, frustrated. He plopped on his bed, and curled.

"For him, I will change. For him, I will be better." He told himself, breathing out.

There was a slight hope for him to change, he wanted to change. But, can he ever do it when he is inside their home? There's a thought that came into his mind.

"Run.. away.." he muttered, slapping himself a little light.

"Stupid! You're ascending to godhood and you think of this? What a stupid brain you have for a Moon Prince." The blonde cusses to himself, rolling over to the other side of the bed.

While contemplating, Soobin heard a knock on his door. He reluctantly stand up, thinking it's another useless announcement or order from his mother.

To his surprise, it was the butler of his that delivers message from Yeonjun.

"Moon Prince, two letters from the Chaos Prince, and three of these.. gifts.." the butler trails off as he scanned the bottles.

Soobin smiled at him, snatching them in the speed of light. It left the butler speechless.

"Thanks," Soobin muttered, smiling at the butler.

It made the butler motivated for the day. He never saw Soobin smile so genuine.

"What a sweet child. I never knew he had a side like that." The butler murmured, walking back to his post to continue his work.