Chapter 15: family dinner (part 2)

"I think that went very well." Fuyumi says.

Natsuo rolls his eyes "Yeah, so far."

"Oh Hato, I am so looking forward to meeting you!" Rei says, gushing over her first grandson who smiles softly at her.

"I look forward to meeting you as well, though I don't remember our first meeting, seeing as I was 5 months old." Hato says and Rei pats his head.

"Enji, our first guests have arrived. Come and meet our oldest sons boyfriend!" Rei calls happily down the hall as she leads the three to the living room.

She tells Touya and Keigo to sit down and keeps gushing and fussing over Hato.

"You can hold him, if you want, Todoroki-san."

"Yes, please and just call me Rei, Keigo."

Keigo nods, unclasps the baby carrier, takes it off and Touya takes Hato out. He wiggles around but settles against his father's chest as he holds him.

Rei sits down in the armchair near the couch and Touya hands her Hato. She takes him and smiles softly as Hato chirps and looks at her curiously.

"He's wonderful." Rei says, her words filled with love.

Keigo grins and Touya nods "He is."

They turn to the door as Enji enters. He stops dead in his tracks as he sees Rei, holding a white-haired baby. His head seems to smoke as his thoughts race.

"...Rei? Did we have another child?"

"No dear, this is our grandson." Rei says without taking her eyes of off Hato, smiling, and cooing at him.

"Oh." is all Enji can say, then he turns to his eldest son "Hello Touya."

"Endeavor." Touya says briskly, glaring at him.

Endeavors gaze then falls on his co-worker "Hawks, why are you here?" He asks confused as he comes to stand behind the armchair Rei is sitting on.

"He is my boyfriend, father and the mother of your grandson."

Enji eyes widen "Oh."

"I'm not a woman..." Hawks grumbles at Touya after having greeted Endeavor.

"But you did give birth."

"True."

Keigo and Rei chat animatedly while Endeavor and Touya avoid eye contact with each other at all costs.

"Wow, that's awkward." Setsuko cackles and Hato hits her upside down the head.

"Stop it, you prick."

"Hit me again asshole, I dare you!"

"Both of you, behave."

"Sorry grandma."

A few minutes later the bell rings again.

"I'll get it." Rei says, hands Hato back to Keigo and gets up.

Rei opens the front door and greets her daughter happily.

"Fuyumi, hello my dear. You must be Fuyumi's girlfriend! It is so nice to meet you, come on in."

Fuyumi's girlfriend introduces herself and the Rei leads them to the living room as well.

As soon as they enter Keigos eyes widen. Rei giddily takes Hato and sits back down as chaos erupts.

"What are you doing here?!" He yells, eyes wide.

"What are you doing here?!" Rumi yells at the same time, the two pointing at each other.

"I'm here to meet my boyfriend's family!"

"I'm here to meet my girlfriends family!"

Touya and Fuyumi stare, bewildered. Then they turn to face each other.

"You're dating Hawks?!"

"You're dating Mirko!?"

Setsuko is rolling on the ground, cackling with Kazumi, Itsuki and Hikki. Natsuo is laughing as well together with some class 1-A students and Twice.

"Just wait till you meet my dad's boyfriend!" Setsuko says while laughing.

Hato starts crying, having been startled by all the yelling.

Keigos instincts go off and he takes Hato, hushing and chirping softly. Eventually Hato calms down.

"So-" Touya turns to Rumi "That's why you couldn't babysit."

"Yup." Rumi says, popping the p. Touya walks towards her, his eyes darkening "If you ever dare to hurt my sister, I'll kill you."

"Touya!" Fuyumi and Rei chide him at the same time.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Rumi says, holding her ground.

"Hell yeah Aunt Mirko! You're the best!" Setsuko cheers and Itsuki and Shosuke nod in agreement.

Fuyumi sighs "Now that that's over with, Mom, Dad, meet my girlfriend Rumi Usagiyama." Rumi walks over to her and takes her hand.

"Nice to meet you." She grins and Rei smiles at her, Enji gives her a curt nod.

"And you already know my brother?" Fuyumi asks Rumi.

"Yeah, I babysit for him." Rumi says.

"Babysit?" Fuyumi says confused and only now seems to notice the baby her brother is holding.

"I have a nephew and you didn't tell me?!" She says, fussing over Hato just like Rei does.

"Yeah... we didn't exactly tell a lot of people." Touya says, hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Except Shigaraki, Twice, Toga, Kurogiri, Spinner, Mr. Compress and Mirko."

"You're not helping Kei."

"Hawks, it is so nice to meet you." Fuyumi greets him.

Keigo grins at her "It's nice to meet you as well Fuyumi, and just Keigo is fine."

Everyone sits back down, and conversation resumes.

When the bell rings once again Rei opens the door, letting in Shoto and his boyfriend Izuku, who is stuttering very nervously.

She leads the two to the living room as well.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this." Itsuki says, looking forward to her parents reactions.

"Let me introduce everyone before chaos breaks out again." Rei says. "Shoto, this is Rumi, your sisters girlfriend. This is Keigo, your brothers boyfriend and this is your nephew Hato. He is Touyas and Keigos son."

Shoto just stands there "ok."

"Ok? Just ok? You got nothing else to say?" Touya asks incredulously.

"No, I've theorized this."

Izuku is practically vibrating at the sight of all these Pro-Heroes.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend." Shoto introduces him.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Midoriya Izuku!"

"Oh, the finger breaking kid!" Keigo and Rumi realize at the same time.

Itsuki and Shosuke break out laughing while Midoriya blushes.