Chapter 17: Christmas!

(A/n: Yes, I am back! I've finally have an idea and the motivation for another chapter! Small reminder, this is my AU and none of this is canon to the manga!)

"What will we be watching next?" Shoto asks, after he and his siblings have recovered from their previous embarrassment.

"Well, once again it will be about the Todorokis but in a different setting." The dimension princess answers.

The Todoroki siblings groan annoyed.

"Don't worry, it won't be anything embarrassing this time." The dimension princess reassures them.

At that the four let out a sigh of relief and look back at the screen as it lights up.

The sound of a doorbell can be heard and we see a door being opened. Rei smiles at the visitors.

"Merry Christmas!" The 3 year old twins say in unison and grin. Rei awes and then steps aside to let them in.

Everyone awes at the twins.

"So cute!"

"Just adorable!"

Shosuke and Itsuki are blushing bright red.

"Shoto! Izuku! Come on in!"

"Hello Mother, Merry Christmas." Shoto greets his mother and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Izuku and Rei hug and then they take their shoes off and put on house slippers.

The twins are already running around somewhere, you can hear their excited squeals echoe through the house.

Shoto and Izuku place the gifts their brought under the tree in the living room and sit down on the couch, joining Enji as he watches TV.

"Father."

"Shoto."

Rei comes back with two glasses of wine and hands one to each Shoto and Izuku.

"Are any of the others here yet?" Izuku asks as Rei sits down next to her husband.

"No, not yet." Just as Rei answers the doorbell rings again. 

Shoto gets up as his mother is about to and motions her to sit back down "I'll go get it."

"Thank you, honey."

Shoto walks towards the front door and opens it. He is greeted by Keigo and Rumi who are smiling brightly and wearing matching Christmas sweaters.

Dabi and Shigaraki burst into laughter "You two look ridiculous!"

"Merry Christmas!" they almost shout.

"Merry Christmas." Shoto says, though less enthusiastic. Then he looks past the two "Where are my brother and sister?"

"Touya is getting the gifts and the wine out of the car." Keigo answers as he steps past Shoto and into the house.

"Fuyumi offered to help and Hato is with her, as always. I swear he's got like a crush on her or something." Rumi snorts.

"Don't say that Rumi, it sounds creepy and my son is not creepy!"

"Says the chicken that eats its own kind fried!"

"I'm not a chicken!"

"Carrot's right, love." Touya says as he follows the bickering Hawk and Rabbit inside. He turns to Shoto as he passes him "Hello Sho-Sho."