Chapter 19: Quirk Accident

After the break and once everyone had calmed down, the screen turns back on.

"Don't worry." The Dimension Princess reassures them "This won't be as angsty."

Aizawa sighs tiredly, pinching the bridge of his nose. In front of him are three children, each sitting in an interrogation room.

He turns to the officer next to him "Tell me again what happened."

The officer starts explaining "Earlier this day, at a nearby Mall, a Villain attack occurred. Some of your students, who where present, intervened. That was OK, due to the fact that they have their provisional licenses. Then they got hit by a quirk accidentally which resulted in this." The officer motions to the children.

"Woah! I look tiny!" Kirishima says. Next to him Bakugou whispers "You look cute."

Kazumi awes at the sight of her little dad. 

"Great, little again." Shinsou huffs annoyed, his mothers coos "my cute little baby!" Shinsou blushes in embarrassment "Mom!"

"I agree Ms. Aizawa, Hitoshi is very cute!"

"Kitten!"

Earlier that day, Aizawa had gotten a frantic text by Midoriya about a Villain attack. He arrived at the Mall as quickly as he could and found the self proclaimed Bakusquad and Dekusquad. Something seemed different though.

Aizawa sighs "Problem child..."

Midoriya smiles nervously.

"Where are Kirishima and Hitoshi?" Aizawa thought to himself, noticing the two children amongst the teens. They looked frightened. Aizawa then realized that those are Kirishima and his Son. 

He doesn't get paid enough for this.

"I don't!"

"A de-aging quirk?" Aizawa asks, exhausted.

"Fun!" Mina squeals.

"No, no fun!" Aizawa disagrees.

"But look at our adorable son honey!"

The officer nods "Due to a civilians quirk, mixing with the attacking Villains quirk, your students got de-aged by roughly ten years."

"So we are six again."

"And what about the third one?" Aizawa asks, pointing to the white haired kid.

"The Todoroki family pales ever so slightly.

Hawks coos while Hato awes. Dabi blushes embarrassed.

The officer shrugs "So far we don't know who he is. All we know is that he must've gotten hit too, according to the mist lingering on him as well when we arrived. He seemed just as confused and scared as your two students."

"How did they even get de-aged this much?"

"Usually quirks like these can only make you a few months younger, a year at the most. The Villain had some kind of enhancement quirk. The result of the two together-"

"It amplified."

"Correct."

Aizawa can't help but sigh again.

He whirls around startled as the door to the police station slammed open, revealing a frazzled looking Hawks.

"Right on time mom."

"As if you had been summoned babe." Dabi smirks. Hawks shrugs "What can I say? I know when my family is in danger, instincts."

------------------------Sometime earlier-------------------------------------------------------------------------