Chapter 20: Quirk Accident part 2

As Aizawa escorted his son, Shinsou, and Kirishima back to UA, a heavy silence hung in the air. The de-aged students walked alongside him, their expressions a mixture of confusion and apprehension. Despite the chaos of the day, Aizawa couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at him.

Upon returning to UA, they were met with a flurry of activity. Class 1-A gathered around, their faces a mix of concern and curiosity as they took in the sight of their de-aged classmates.

Midoriya stepped forward, his voice trembling with emotion. "What happened? Are you all right?"

"Mido-kun, as always the first to worry."

Aizawa sighed heavily, his exhaustion evident. "It's a long story. We'll explain everything soon, but for now, we need to focus on finding a solution."

Meanwhile, at the police station, Hawks stood outside Touya Todoroki's interrogation room, his mind racing. Inside, Touya sat in silence, his eyes fixed on the floor as he grappled with conflicting emotions.

Back at UA, the de-aged students and their classmates gathered in the common room, the atmosphere tense with anticipation. Aizawa took a deep breath, steeling himself for the difficult conversation ahead.

"We need to find a way to reverse the effects of the de-aging quirk," he began, his voice grave.

"Yeah, no shit."

"Language!"

As the group brainstormed solutions and discussed their next steps, a sense of determination settled over them. Despite the uncertainty of the future, they knew one thing for certain: they would face it together, united as a family.

And with that resolve guiding them forward, they began to prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.

As the tension thickened within the confines of the police station, the air seemed to crackle with anticipation. Hawks' whispered instructions echoed in Touya Todoroki's ears as he waited, a mixture of nerves and determination coursing through him. The officers exchanged puzzled glances, struggling to comprehend the cryptic exchange they had witnessed between Hawks and the mysterious white-haired teenager.

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifted as the heavy doors of the police station swung open with a resounding thud. All eyes turned toward the entrance as a figure clad in crimson flames stepped inside, casting a formidable presence that commanded attention. It was none other than Endeavor, the Flame Hero himself, his imposing stature leaving an indelible mark on the room.

Natsuo and Shoto roll their eyes, annoyed.

"There is Mr. trashcan himself!"

"Touya!"

As Endeavor's piercing gaze swept across the scene, it faltered for a fraction of a second, his eyes widening in disbelief at the sight before him. Amidst the chaos and confusion, stood a figure that sent a jolt of shock through Endeavor's very core.

There, in the midst of it all, stood a boy with striking white hair, his features unmistakably reminiscent of someone Endeavor thought he had lost forever. His heart skipped a beat as recognition dawned upon him, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

"Touya..." Endeavor breathed, his voice barely a whisper as he took hesitant steps forward, his gaze locked on the boy who stood before him, a mere shadow of the son he once knew.

Touya's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of his father, his own emotions mirroring the turmoil that raged within Endeavor's heart. It was a moment neither of them could have anticipated, a reunion born out of the unlikeliest of circumstances.