Chapter 24: The Aizawa-Kirishima-Bakugou Disneyland Expedition

"Next, it is time for two other families I have not yet written much about!" The Dimension Princess announces excitedly from the back of the theater.

Everyone looks confused at her wording but just shrugs.

As dawn's first light creeps into the bustling city, two families awaken with a shared sense of anticipation, their homes aflutter with the excitement of the impending day. Today, the Aizawa and Kirishima-Bakugou families are bound for an adventure at Tokyo Disneyland, a plan that has been in the making for weeks.

In the Aizawa household, the air vibrates with a mix of eager energy and the comforting aroma of breakfast. Amidst the clatter of dishes and the murmur of morning conversations, 40 year old Mailin orchestrates the preparations with a serene smile, her calm demeanor a soothing balm to the pre-outing chaos. 40 years old Shota, ever the silent sentinel, offers his support through quiet gestures, his presence an unwavering constant.

"Good morning family." 15 year old Eri enters the kitchen.

"Oh my god, I am so pretty!" Eri cheers, jumping up and down.

Mailin is now crying "My baby, all grown!" She sobs.

They gather around the breakfast table. Mailin serves breakfast.

Eri cheers "Moms pancakes are the best!"

Mailin laughs at her antics and sits down next to her husband.

"I want everybody to eat a lot at home because the happiest place on earth is also home to the most expensive churro on earth." Mailin says sternly.

"Remember, no hero talk today. Just family fun," Shota reminds everyone, his voice a gentle rumble.

Across town, the Kirishima-Bakugou home is alive with its own brand of excitement. 25 year old Katsuki Bakugou, as always, wraps his eagerness in a cloak of gruffness, his impatience thinly veiled. "Let's get moving. We're not spending the day in traffic," he grumbles, checking his watch for the umpteenth time.

Kats, you are a bad liar." Kirishima gives his scowling boyfriend a smug grin.

25 year old Eijirou Kirishima, the embodiment of sunlight in human form, can hardly contain his joy. His laughter fills the room, infectious and warm. "It's going to be amazing, Katsuki! Can you imagine Kazumi's face when she sees the castle?" His excitement is a tangible force, lifting the spirits of everyone around him.

5 year old Kazumi, caught between her fathers' contrasting energies, bounces with unadulterated glee. "I'm going to meet all the princesses!" she declares, her eyes sparkling with dreams of magic and fairy tales.

"And I did!" Kazumi cheers.

The scene shifts to 25 year old Shinsou and 25 year old Kaminari's home, where 5 year old Hikki, their spirited daughter, is nearly vibrating with excitement. "Dad, Papa, are we going yet? I've been ready forever!" she exclaims, her enthusiasm bubbling over.

Kaminari, ever the playful spirit, winks at her. "Almost, Hikki. Just waiting for everyone to say they're ready. You might explode from excitement if we wait any longer," he teases, earning an exasperated but affectionate roll of her eyes.

As the sun rises higher, casting a golden glow over the entrance of Tokyo Disneyland, two families—the Aizawas and the Kirishima-Bakugous—find themselves drawn together in a moment marked by anticipation and excitement. The air is electric, charged with the promise of a day filled with magic and adventure, as they converge at the park's grand entrance.

"DISNEYLAND!" All of class 1A cheer excitedly.

The scene is a kaleidoscope of emotions and energy. Children's laughter mingles with the excited chatter of the crowd, setting a backdrop to the reunion of friends and family. Hikki and Kazumi, their eyes wide with wonder, are practically bouncing with excitement, their hands clasped tightly as they stand on the cusp of a childhood dream realized.