Chapter 33

Alex's POV
"All passengers going to Dublin Ireland please board the plane," a voice says over the speakers 

"Guys get up that's our flight," John says and we grab our luggage and head to board the plane.

When we get on the plane I'm sitting between Michael and Luke, Calum and Ashton are sitting behind us and John is sitting 5 rows ahead of us. There's a little kid poking her head up from the seat in front of me, she's so cute with her little blonde pigtails tied with ribbon, I smile at her and pull a funny face and she laughs making my smile grow even bigger. I stick my tongue out and go cross-eyed making her laugh again, but her mother turns around and apologises for her daughter, disturbing us which makes me sad because I liked my new friend.

After fifteen minutes on the plane I'm resting my head on Michael. Michael, Luke and I brought a big blanket and we put it over ourselves and have it covering all of us, but since it was covering us a lady working on the plane comes up to us and asks us did we have our seatbelts on.
"Luke do you have any food?" I ask as my stomach starts to demonstrate the calling of a whale
"No," he says and I frown
"Michael do you have any food?" I ask
"Nope," and and my stomach growls again.
"Wait, I have food in my handbag," I pick up my handbag up off the ground and take out a Cadbury chocolate bar (one of the best chocolate brands ever, better than Hershey's) and unwrap it.
"You want some chocolate?" I ask Luke
"Sure," he replies and I hold the bar out to him and he takes a bite out of it, I eat the rest of the bar and my stomach stops growling as much. I look at Ashton and he raises and eyebrow at me.
"What?" I ask and he just shakes his head and I shrug my shoulders and lean back on Luke. I soon fall asleep.

"Alex wake up, we're in Dublin," someone says shaking me and I open my eyes and see Luke looking at me, I unfasten my seatbelt and get up. I pick up my bags that I had under my seat and wait for Ashton to take down his luggage from the overhead compartment so I can get mine.
When we all have our luggage we have security take us to the limo, which was actually really hard because of a) there was a lot of people going to another country and waiting for their plane or coming back or to Ireland and b) fans wanting to meet 5SOS. It's a good thing I'm not very claustrophobic or there would be a problem.

We meet one direction at Croke Park hotel, our rooms are joint together so there's these sliding separating our hotel room from theirs and then Dad and their manager are in different rooms.

"We need to sort out rooms," Michael says and we all agree
"Well there two rooms with that have beds one has a double bed and the other has a double bed and single bed," Ashton says
"I want the single bed," Michael says
"Okay so we need to figure out who'll be sleeping in the same bed together," I say
"I'll go with Calum," Ashton says and that leaves me and Luke to share a bed, we take the room with only one double bed.
When we have all our things sorted out, the one directions guys come into our room.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask
"Let's play truth or dare!" Louis shouts
"Truth or dare must be our signature game," Calum says which is true because we seem to always play that.
"Anyway who wants to go first?" Louis asks
"Me," Niall says and we nod "Luke truth or dare,"
"Dare," Luke says and we wait for Niall to say the dare
"I dare you to," he pauses "Call your mother saying you got a girl pregnant," he says and I burst out laughing and Luke pulls out his phone (I was going to leave it as Luke pulls out his and then end it but you deserve a really long chapter). he dials his mothers number and we hear it ring for a couple of seconds before she answers
"mom,"
"Yeah,"
"Umm, I've got to tell you something,"
"What is it?"
"Promise you won't get mad,"
"What? Just tell me,"
"I kind of got a girl pregnant," he says and I struggle not to laugh
"You what?"
"I got a girl pregnant,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah,"
"Well, just because it's an accident that doesn't mean you shouldn't love it any less, after all you were an accident and I still love you," when she says that we all burst out laughing except l Luke who's face goes red.
"Mom, this was a dare, I didn't get a girl pregnant,"
"Oh, phew, you're too young to be a father," she says and Luke hangs up.
"Okay, Liam truth or dare,"
"Truth,"
"Ever kissed a boy?"
"Yeah," he says and like raises an eyebrow
"Really?"
"Yeah,"
"Guys stop making a big deal out of it I've kissed a girl before," I say so they wouldn't be so weird to Liam
"Anyway, Calum truth or dare," Liam says
"Dare,"
"I dare you to lick the floor," and Calum licks the floor the game went on and then I'm asked truth or dare.
"Alex truth or dare,"
"Truth,"
"Ever had sex?"
"Nope," and they raise their eyebrows at me "What I'm saving myself, I don't go around sleeping with guys," I say
"Ashton truth or dare," the game goes on until midnight and we decide to go to bed since the concert is tomorrow. it's fun playing truth or dare, you get to know they people you're playing it with and you get to have a good laugh at all the dares.
___________________________
A/N so yay I updated, sorry for not updating in what 2 months.... Sorry