Chapter 38

Alex's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off, I pick up my phone and turn it off. It's 6:25 a.m. and I only have an hour to get ready because the flight is at 9:30 a.m. and it takes around an hour to get to the airport, so we should get there at around 8:30 leaving us enough time to get something to eat.
I get out of bed and put on my Black Veil brides t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, batman socks, combat boots and Gryffindor hoodie. I get a hair tie from my bag and tie my hair up in a ponytail. I don't put on any makeup because I can't be bothered to. I walk out of my room and go into Luke's room to see if he's awake, he's not so I stand up on his he'd and start jumping up and down.
"What the-," he starts
"No cursing," I say and sit down
"I was going to say heck," he says rubbing his eyes "What time is it anyway?" He asks yawning
"Like twenty-five to seven," I say "Come on get up sleepyhead," I say
"Are the others up?" He asks
"I don't know," I say
"Please I'm bored," I say and lean over to him and give him a kiss in the lips
"Okay but let me get dressed," he say getting out of bed "Are you going to leave?" He aks
"Nah I'm good," I say sitting up again the headboard and he gives me a look that's says 'seriously'
"Alex,"
"Oh don't mind me, you can just continue getting dressed and I'll just sit over here videoing the whole thing," I say taking out my phone
"Alex,"
"Okay okay fine I won't video it,"
"Alex,"
"Okay I'm going I'm going," I say getting up and leaving.
After five minutes Luke is dressed and we go downstairs, Dad is in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.
"I didn't expect any of you guys to be up so soon," he says taking a sup of his coffee
"She woke me up by jumping on my bed," Luke says
"I got bored," I say shrugging
"Okay well since you're up go wake up the others," Dad says and I run upstairs, I go into Ashton's room and see that he's already awake and on his laptop.
"Hey Dad wants us all up," I say and leave the room, I then walk actions the hall to Calum's room, I slowly open the door and see Calum asleep on his bed.
"What can I use to wake him up?" I whisper to myself "I know," I walk up to his bed and quietly get up on it and sit on him after a couple if seconds he's awake and pushes me off him and I land on the ground with a big thump.
"Hey," I say
"You sat on me," he says
"And you pushed me off you," I say and cross my arms "That was very rude," I say before leaving.
When I walk out of his room I see Michael walking down the hall towards the stairs.
"Hi," I say to him
"Hey," he says and we both walk downstairs, Dad, Luke and Ashton are already downstairs and we're waiting on Calum.
When Calum comes downstairs it's nearly time to go. We all check to see if we have everything we need in our carry-on luggage the rest will be sent to the house in Australia.
When the car pulls in we all go outside and get into it.
The car ride to the airport was boring and I was glad to get out of the car. We walk into the airport and while me and the boys get Mc Donalds Dad goes to get everything sorted out about our flight.
We all get pancakes and sit down at a table.
"What time is is?" Calum asks and I take my phone out of my pocket
"Twenty to nine," I say
"So our flight is in fifty minutes," he says
"Yup, by the way how long is the flight?" I ask
"It's _______ hours," Luke says
"Ugh that's too long," I say
"Well at least they have those TV things," Michael says
"Thank god, I would die if it didn't have those," I say
"Hey guys, did you get food?" Dad asks sitting down beside me and I move over
"Yeah, here's your pancakes," I say handing the box over to him and he starts eating them.
After 10 minutes it was announced for everyone going to Australia to board the plain.

When we get onto the plain the seats are in rows of two so I sit beside Luke, Ashton sits beside Michael and Calum sits beside Dad. Poor Calum. We get comfy and wait for the plain to take off.
After a 30 minutes the plain takes off and I start watching a Batman movie on the TV thing, after the movie is over I watch another movie that I didn't really pay attention to the title of. I start feeling tired halfway through the movie and decide to go to sleep, I pause the movie and take out the earphones. I lie back and fall asleep, I guess I don't do good getting up early in the morning.

I'm shaken awake by Luke.
"They're giving out the food," he tells me and I yawn. After five minutes a women comes to our seat and asks us what we would like, I got some kind of pasta thing and Luke got some chicken things, I literally didn't know what half the things we got were, heck half the things didn't even look like actual food. Thankfully  the food tastes better than it looks, I eat most if the pasta but leave some of it.
"How long more?" I ask Luke
"A good few more hours," he says and I sigh.

                       *time skip*

We get our bags exit the plane. I'm really tired and I just want to go to sleep. We walk through the airport and leave it successfully with the boys only being stopped for a picture or autograph once or twice.

It doesn't take that long to get to the house probably about twenty five minutes, I don't pay much attention to the house I just walk inside and find my room and lie down on the bed that's already in there and fall asleep the minute I lie down.