Chapter 39

Alex's POV

We've been in Australia for a couple of weeks now and I've slowly adjusted to the time difference. The boys didn't seem to find it that hard to adjust compared to me and Dad, it only took them a couple of days while it took me five and Dad a week.
Dad has been going to meetings a lot lately he had two meetings last week and he's at his his second one this week, whenever I ask what the meets about he just says it's just the same old boring meeting stuff.

"Hey Alex," Luke says coming into my room and closing the door and he sits down in my bed bedside me
"Hi," I say and give him a kiss in the cheek and he frowns, I laugh at his childish behaviour. I give him a kiss on the lips and he smiles, he kissed me this time and I kiss him back, I sit on his lap and he puts his arms on my waist. (A/N sorry if this bit is bad I'm not used to writing these kind of scenes) We continue to kiss for a while until we break apart to breathe, I smile at him and he smiles back.
"You're so beautiful," he says and I blush
"No I'm not," I say
"Yes," he says and kisses me on nose "You," he kisses me on the cheek "Are," he kisses me on the lips. I laugh at how cheesy that was.
"I love you," he says and I smile but I don't say it back and I can see this hurts him
"I'm sorry but I don't want to tell you something that isn't true, I really like you but I don't know if I love you," I say
"That's okay," he says and I kiss him on the cheek.
We hear someone cough and I turn around.
"Hey Dad," I say awkwardly and I instantly get off of Luke's lap
"Luke leave," Dad says and Luke leaves my room within seconds.
"How long has this been going on for?" He asks
"Since the first concert they had in Ireland," I say
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I thought you overreact," I say
"Okay well I'm fine with it as long as you two don't have sex,"
"Eww Dad gross," I say
"Okay bye Alex," he says and gets up and leaves my room.
"Well that was awkward," I say to myself
I get laptop off my desk and sit down on my bed, I turn it on and go onto YouTube. I watch some random videos about things I like. Then I starts watching fail videos and try not to laugh videos, some of them aren't that funny but actually quite disturbing.
After I get bored of YouTube I decide to watch something on Netflix, I put on Doctor Who one of my all time favourite TV shows and one of the best things about it is that it's not just the same old actors and actresses every series or two the doctor is changed and the companions change too so if you don't like the companion or Doctor you don't have to put up with them for the rest of the show.

"Alex, dinner!" Dad shouts from downstairs and I exit out of Netflix, turn of my laptop and go downstairs.
Dad ordered pizza, my favourite food.
"This is so good," I say
"I agree," Michael says and the others agree. It's a good thing Dad for 4 pizzas because we each probably had like half a pizza or more each.
"What's for dessert?" I ask
"I don't know whatever you can find," Dad says and I get up out if my seat and walk over to the freezer and open the door, I grab a tub of cookie dough ice cream and close the freezer door. Then I open the fringe and get the squirty cream, I then walk over to one if the cabinets and grab a packet of cookies. I grab a bowl out if another cabinet and grab a spoon.
"How much of that are you going to eat?" Ashton asks
"Well probably all of it," I say
"By yourself?"
"Yeah," I say and leave.

After a half an hour I'm lying on my bed with a big stomach ache and a half eaten tub of ice cream.
"Never again," I say to myself rolling over clutching my stomach "Never again."