Chapter 3

Alex's POV

I took out my suite case from under my bed and unzipped it ,I walk over to be closet and open the doors to it, I don't bother with folding my clothes I just took them off their hangers an shove them in my suite case, I don't have many things so it doesn't take that long to pack.

"And I'm done," I say to myself zipping up my suitcase. I put the suitcase by the door and get ready for bed.

I put on a t-shirt and pj bottoms (which I left out along with what I'll wear tomorrow). I get into bed and go to sleep.
                            ***
I wake up at ten past eight, which was early for me. I get dressed and go downstairs, I walk into the kitchen to get breakfast. When I walk into the kitchen three people are in there already, Robin, Lacey who are orphans as well and Jenn who works here.
"You're up early," Jenn says to me
"Well I need to, I don't know what time the guy who's adopting me is coming at," I say
"I don't know why anyone would want to adopt her," Lacey whispers to Robin who ignores her.
"Maybe it's because I'm likeable," I say to her.
"Would you like porridge?" Jenn asks me putting a piece of her blue hair behind her ear.
"Yeah," I say and sit down, soon she comes over to me and puts down a bowl of porridge in front of me.
"Thanks," I say and start eating.
When I'm finished I put my bowl in the sink and go up to my room.

I sit down on my bed and start playing games on my phone for a couple of minutes until I get bored of the games.
When I'm finished playing on my phone I get up and go into Amy's room.
I go into her room  and she's listening to music with earphones and is dancing around her room, I start laughing at her weird dancing, when she turns around she quickly stops dancing and takes out her earphones.
"Interesting dancing," I say laughing
"Hey," she says and throws a pillow at me and I doge it and it goes out the door. I turn around and pick it up and close the door as I enter her room again.
"So what song were you listening to?" I ask her
"I don't know," she says shrugging.
I walk over to her and sit down on her bed.
"Hey what time is it?" I ask her
"Half twelve," she says
"I'm leaving today," I say
"Yeah you are," she says sadly
"Don't worry I'll text and call you," I say lightly punching her shoulder
"You better or I'll have to track you down and kick your arse," she says and I laugh "I'm serious," she say and I stop laughing.
"I'm going to miss seeing you everyday," I say
"I'm not," she says with a serious face
"What?" I say alarmed
"I'm kidding," she says laughing

After a while of us messing and talking the door opens and Mary walks in.
"Alex it's time to go," she says and walks out of the room.
"Bye," I say to Amy and give her a hug.
I leave the room and enter mine, I grab my suitcase and phone and walk down stairs.
"Hey," I say to John when I get downstairs
"Hi, are you ready?"
"Yeah," I say and we leave, we get into his car and he starts the engine and starts to drive.
"It's about an hours drive," he says
"Okay," I say and pull out my phone and earphones and start listening to music.