you get into an argument with them 🫢

FINNEY
—————————
-you guys were arguing about his dad. you had recently found out that his dad hits him and gwen. he didn't tell you and said that he's fine and that's he's used to it. you knew he wasn't fine so you were trying to figure out why he didn't tell you anything.

-"y/n, I'm fine. I just didn't want you knowing about that." he said. "i just don't get why you didn't tell me anything. I could help you through it. im not mad finney, im just confused on why you wouldnt tell me when you know you can tell me anything." you said. "can we not talk about this anymore please. I don't want to get mad at you today." he would say

-you guys wouldn't really argue a lot, since he doesn't like arguing with people. from then on, you would ask him if everything was okay and if he had hit Gwen and him again.

ROBIN
—————————
-you guys would argue about him getting into fights. you didn't like how he would always fight and have to bandage his knuckles. you didn't like seeing him hurt or fighting. you never did.

-"robin im sick of your fighting. can't you just go a day without getting into a fight!" you said. "well I can't help it y/nn! (nickname) I would think you would be cheering me on, but your not. your just scolding me about." he said, defending himself. "well, what if one day you don't win a fight. you could be seriously hurt. and I don't want to see you going through that." you said a bit calmer.

-after this argument, he wouldn't talk to you for almost a whole day. that's how upset he was. he just wanted to prove to you that he was good enough, and that he could protect you but you already knew he would. he didn't need to prove it to you.

VANCE
—————————
-he wouldn't give you enough attention. he would only be with you for only like a half hour and then go to the grab n go to play pinball. you've told him before about this, and he would just always start an argument with you, like right now.

-"Y/N JUST LET ME HAVE SOME GOD DAMN TIME TO MYSELF!!" he would say. "VANCE THATS ALL YOU EVER DO. YOU NEVER WANT TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY WITH ME BECAUSE OF PINBALL." yoi yelled back. "IM NOT GONNA ALWAYS GIVE YOU ATTENTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. IM NOT LIKE YOUR OTHER BOYFRIENDS Y/N. GET THAT INSIDE YOUR FUCKING HEAD." he said, storming out of your room.

-you were lucky that he didn't get physical. it took awhile for one of you guys to talk to one another. you guys were both stubborn. but you thought you didn't need to apologize, it was Vance who needed to. it took about a week for you guys to talk to each other again.

BRUCE
—————————
-he was too focused on baseball, then anything else. literally. all he thought about was baseball. every day he would go to the field to practice with his baseball team, whether if there was practice or not. whenever you guys would talk, it would always be short because he said he wanted to play baseball.

-"Bruce. please actually talk to me and have a discussion with me. all you say or talk about, is baseball." you would tell him. but he would get defensive. "y/n, it's just im trying to be ready for my next game, to show everyone that I can do it!not everything is about you!!" he would say. that just made you more upset. you weren't trying to make it about you, you just wanted more time with your boyfriend. that's all you asked for.

-"fine then I'm leaving." you would say grabbing your stuff and leaving your house. you were gonna go to finns house and talk to him about it. Bruce felt bad and wanted to apologize, so he got you y/f/f (fav flowr) and some candy and left it on your bed with a written "I'm sorry" on a card.

BILLY
—————————
-he started delivering papers more and didn't have time to do anything with you. you would see him less and you didn't like that. the only time you would see him is at 6 and thats long before he has to go to bed. so you asked him if he could try to talk to his boss to make some changes in the time. but, he knew his boss wouldn't let him change, since his boss just did.

-"y/n I can't do it! what do you not get. he literally just switched my times, there's no way he's gonna do it again, especially right now!" billy said. he liked delivering newspapers, but since his new time change it's been stressful. "billy, why are you getting upset, I just wanted to know if you could switch it so we can spend more time together." you said. "I know but you've asked me this like twenty times, and I'm telling you, I can't! and I'm just stressed right now, and it's hard for me and I just can't do it!" he said talking fast. "I'm sorry billy." you would say.

-you would be kinda disappointed but you knew you could do nothing abt it. you felt bad so whenever billy felt stress you would try to calm him down. you guys couldn't see each other a lot for a couple of months which made you felt empty but you guys would see each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sooo this took some time but idk how I feel about it.
not proof read 😅
I'll maybe update later so yeah 👍
I have nothing else to say but plsss request some ideas I'm running low already ☹️
the smiths 😍
                                 -dels 🤓