Only Mine

!reader x vance x Bruce!

thank you @notcharli  for requesting 🤭
hope this is what you wanted, if not sorry 😓

Now Playing:

                      love will tear us apart
                     0:01  ─────── 3:28
                                    Ⅱ      
                  Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100

third person pov

y/n is your typical korean introvert. she doesn't like to make many friends, but the friends she does have are gentle with her. she's an amazing person to hang out with, despite her shyness. don't get me wrong, she loves her friends, but when they plan things or wanna do something with her, she would not wanna go out and would rather stay home alone. her friends always try to make her laugh and feel welcomed. especially, her two guy friends...

Bruce and Vance are best friends. they have always been. they both like y/n and how she's calm and loving to the people she knows. she's quiet but they love her for what she is. they both have developed feelings for her, since the day they met. they always tried to give her signs, but she just thought they were being good friends.

y/ns pov

I opened my locker and put my books away. just one more class to go and this will all be over. I felt a presence behind me, so I turned around to be met with my friend, arleen. "hey y/n/n! do you want to hang out after school?" she asked. "uh maybe, just depends on what we do. I might just wanna stay home." I said, not wanting to go out. "oh maybe I can come over. I don't have a problem with that. We can walk to your house together!" she said, eager to hang out. well maybe I have a problem with that. "okay sure whatever." I would say, not wanting to hurt her feelings. "okay see you after school." she said while leaving.

I got my books from my locker and closed it, walking to my next and final class for the day. I was walking with my head low, until I heard familiar voices call my name.

"y/n!"

"wait up y/n!"

I turned around, and saw Bruce and Vance jogging over to me. they were my two guy friends who always made sure I was okay. I always felt the most close to them then anyone else. although, I always felt tension between them. like they were competing against each other for something.

"oh hey guys, what's up?" I said, avoiding eye contact. "could we walk you to your next class?" Bruce said, giving me a nice cute smile. "sure I guess." I said while smiling a little. they both walked next to me, one on each side. bruce on my left and vance on my right. in the corner of my eye I see vance glaring at Bruce and Bruce doing the same.

once we got to the class, a random guy came up to me and tried to start a conversation. I was clearly uncomfortable and didn't like how he was talking to me. I guess vance saw how I looked, so he spoke up. "hey dipshit, you can clearly see that she doesn't want to talk to you, so fuck off!" he yelled at the boy, and the boy quickly ran off. "thanks vance." I said. he just nodded and told me to go into class. Bruce held the door open for me, as it was closed. I smiled and went off into class.

<TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASS>

i went directly to my locker and put my books away and got everything I needed. I closed my locker and went outside to leave. I saw arleen there waiting for me. oh I forgot about that. great.

i watched as she walked up to me. "ready?" she said while we started to walk. I nodded and we were on the way to my house.

vances pov

i was exiting the school, when I saw y/n with her friend. my face dropped. I went to go find bruce and tell him. I found bruce, talking to some of his baseball team. "bruce, come." I said dragging him away from his group. "hey, easy man!" he said getting out of my grip. "look." I told him, pointing to y/n. I saw his whole face change. we both started to glare at her friend. we watched as her friend looked our way, and saw us glaring. she furrowed her eyebrows at us and just hurriedly took y/n by the arm and walked faster. we didn't like when y/n would talk to someone else, other than us. at least..I don't.

y/n pov

arleen was at my house with me, just chilling, but she changed. something was wrong, and I could tell by her face. "is everything okay?" I asked. she hesitantly nodded. I didn't believe her. I've known her for a while to know that, that wasn't true. " cmon, you know I don't believe that." I said.

"nothing. it's nothing. i-uhm...i think ima go back to my house. it's getting pretty late and.. uh..i think my moms probably worried." she said, with a bit of worry in her eyes. I was confused but it's her choice. "oh okay..well bye." you said. she waved bye and left. well that was unexpected...

<THE NEXT DAY>

it's finally Friday. I've waited so long for it to be Friday. arleen said she wanted to talk to me after school. i was okay with it, since i was worried about her. I met with her infront of the school after school. "hey arleen, what happened is everything okay?" you asked, pretty concerned. "yeah I'm fine. I just need to tell you something." she said. I looked at her, waiting for her to respond.

bruces pov

i saw arleen, y/ns friend talking to her. yesterday she saw vance and me glaring at her. I didn't mean to. it was kinda unintentional, it kinda just happened. but I also didn't like seeing arleen with her because she can always expose me and Vance. we never told anyone that we like y/n but arleen has always had a suspicion.

vance was just walking out, so I called him over. he came rather quickly. "what." he said. I pointed to where y/n and arleen were. he hesitatingly looked over. he watched them for about a couple of seconds with no expression, just a little hatred in his eyes. I thought of something, anything to get them away."I'm gonna do something real quick." I said while walking over to them.

y/ns pov

she was kinda scared to tell me something. I could tell. "well I think-" she started but got interrupted by a voice. "hey y/n, me and vance were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us right now." the voice said. I looked over and saw Bruce. I looked at arleen and she gave me wide eyes and kinda pointed at him. I thought she meant that she wanted me to go.

since they were my best friends, I wasn't bothered. I wanted to go. "sure I'll go." I said, glancing at arleen. I noticed that she slightly shook her head no. I ignored it. "okay cmon." he said. "alright, bye arleen. I'll text you later." I said while waving to her. she didn't respond, she just stood there, watching us leave. I wonder why she acted that way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was fun to make but I feel like it was kinda short. but that's just me 😅

sorry it took a while, I was kinda busy 🙃

also this book has like 100 something views and like that's not badddd 🤭🤭🤭

tysmmmm 😪🙏
I love y'all 😝

bye bye <3

-dels 💕🫵