Abusive r.a

! tw: possessive, abuse? !

Now Playing:

             Better Man
                                    Pearl Jam
0:01 ─────── 4:28

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100

__________________________________

I walked alone to school today. I usually walk with robin, my boyfriend, but I had been late to school. like really late. late as in, exactly 7 minutes before classes start.

I was minding my own business, until I saw moose approaching me. I tried to take another route to school by turning right, which was away from him.

he ended up catching up to me and grabbed my wrist. "why you so late to class. aren't you usually early?" he said smirking while looking me up and down. "just on my way, now leave me alone." I said getting out of his grip and walking past him.

he took his chance to grab my wrist again and throw me to the ground. out of fear, I backed up toward the brick wall behind me. moose came up to me and grabbed my chin. I moved my head away and tried to make an attempt to escape and scream someone's name, but with no hesitation moose grabbed me again.

he then punched me right in the nose to stop me from moving and screaming. I held my nose in pain. he once again grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

he went closer to me and whispered into my ear. "you still dating Robin?" he asked. "yes and he'll fucking kill you once he finds out about this." I said with anger in my voice. "you won't tell him shit, you got that clear?" moose said raising his voice a bit. I tried to keep in my tears but it was no success.

he grabbed my shoulder and started to push it toward the wall, attempting to dislocate it. I tried to get him off. I even tried screaming but his other hand went to my mouth to cover it. this felt like it was going on forever, until I thankfully heard a voice.

"hey! get the fuck off her! what the hell are you doing!?!" the voice said. it was robin. thank God. I watched as robin jumped on top of moose and started to beat him up. I was still in pain so I didnt know what to do. I could only watch the fight.

after about 2 minutes of robin fighting moose, he finally got off of him, realizing that he's passed out. I was still crying from, the pain and by moose even touching me. I fucking hate moose. he deserved to be knocked out.

robin came up to me and lifted my chin up. "hey, stop crying. it's okay." he said. I sucked it up and stopped crying. I looked over at moose's lifeless body. "did you kill 'em?" I asked, still focused on moose.

"almost. you shouldn't be concerned about that right now." he said looking at moose for a second then back at me. he took my hands, helping me up. "I'll take you to the nurses office when we get to school." he said grabbing my hand. "are you okay now?" he asked cupping my face. I nodded and smiled at him. he kissed me and I obviously kissed back. he grabbed my hand and we walked away, to the school.

that happened two days ago. ever since then, robin has been acting differently. he's strict with me and very possessive. I don't know why. but it's kind of bothering me. if I say something about it, he'll get defensive and get mad at me.

I was currently in the bathroom, trying to get myself together. maybe he's doing it as a prank. he's never acting this way before. I want him to stop.