The Purge -r.a

(y/ns pov)

Now Playing:

                     Heart-Shaped Box
       Nirvana
                    0:01  ─────── 4:39
                                     Ⅱ      
                  Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100

________________________________

I was laying down on my bed, on my phone when I heard the front door open. I dropped my phone down and it landed on my lap. I didn't expect anyone to be home. my parents were in arizona for a work thing. of course, I was a very paranoid person and I was afraid of everything. I got nervous thinking someone was breaking in.

I listened to where the foot steps were going and it sounded like they were going into the kitchen. I quickly got up out of my bed and looked around for any weapons. I saw a tissue box and quickly grabbed it. I looked at it and furrowed my eyebrows, knowing this wasn't gonna do anything. I still kept it waited for the person to come up to my room, as I heard the footsteps approaching my door.

thankfully my door was closed. I stepped back away from my door and held up the tissue box. the knob had turned, meaning someone from the other side was opening it. I was shaking, but I got ready. the person had stepped through the door and came in. without looking, I threw the tissue box at the person, and expected to be stabbed or shot.

I looked and saw my confused boyfriend, Robin..
I closed my eyes and let out a relieved sigh with a mixture of a scoff. "the hell..?" robin said looking at the tissue box that he somehow caught. I looked back at him. "I'm sorry, I just thought someone was breaking in or something." I said, shaking my head in annoyance of myself. I walked over to him and hugged him while giving him a short kiss.

"why'd you think that?" he said walking over to my desk and placing the tissue box there. "I don't know. I've been off lately. something's telling me something bad is gonna happen to me, soon." I said furrowed my eyebrows. "y/n/n, you always think that." he said laughing, while turning around to look at me. I gave him a fake smile and he laughed again.

see the ironic thing about my relationship with Robin is that, he's not afraid of anything. he could fight someone and he would be having a fun time. if someone was breaking into his house, he'd be beating up that person. unlike me, I'm a scaredy cat. I'm always paranoid and think by one sound, that someone is in the house. I would be too scared to fight back, and think I wouldn't win either way. thats the difference between him and me. he's the fighter of the school and I'm the scaredy cat of the school.

I would say we're pretty popular, despite no one wanting to do anything with me, since they know I'm very jumpy and wouldn't do anything. I hated myself for being like this, but I can't stop myself from being that way.

robin and I were cuddling now. he loves to cuddle with me and loves when I play with his hair. it's cute. I soon started to fall asleep in his arms and smiled to myself, thinking about him.

it was now night time and I had been asleep. I had finally woke up and sat up out of bed. I looked at my clock that was next to my bed on a little table. it read '9:00 p.m.' I looked to my other side and saw no robin. I got up and decided to check if he was still here. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw robin leaning on the counter, while eating chips, in a daze. the tv was also on. I smiled and walked over to him. he snapped out of his daze and looked at me, smiling. I hugged his waist and smiled. "hey." I said. "hi, mi amor. did you get enough rest." he asked laughing, meaning I had been asleep for a while. "yup. guess I'm pulling an all nighter tonight." I said, chuckling.