October -b.y.

Now Playing:

                We fell in love in October
girl in red
                   0:01  ─────── 3:03
                                    Ⅱ      
                 Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100
_________________________________
It was finally October. my favorite month of the year. October was the best month because of fall, Halloween, the mood change. everything was perfect in October. a special thing about this month is that we met in October...

-FLASHBACK-

I walked out of my two story house, and made my way to the park. there were leaves falling from trees, and the sky was gloomy, but a soothing gloomy. it was a beautiful fall day.

once i got to the park, i looked around and saw a couple of kids playing in the playground, some kids jumping inside a pile of leaves, and some kids just running around. i headed for the swings, as there was no one on them, and sat down on one of them.

i closed my eyes and smelled the cold air. i sat there in silence for a while, until i heard a leaf crunch infront of me. I opened my eyes, and was met by a rather tall boy. he had a cute face, and his hair was perfectly blowing in the wind. i watched as he sorta awkwardly approach me.

"hello there. sorry if im bothering you at all. i just wanted to say that your very pretty." the boy said, smiling and blushing. i was stunned at first, but then quickly responded. "why, thank you. your not too bad yourself." I said chuckling.

he giggled and sat on a swing next to me. "sorry for randomly saying that." he said while nervously laughing. "it's fine. i appreciate the compliment though." I replied, smiling.

"im y/n by the way." i said, turning to him. "hm that's a pretty name. oh-and my names bruce." he said smiling.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

ever since that day we met, we fell in love with each other. we knew we were right for each other. i loved everything about him. the way he smiles at me whenever I look at him. the way he knows when I need support or help. the way he gives the best hugs and kisses. he's the most perfect boy to ever exist.

i would go to every one of his games and cheer him on. if he lost, i would reassure him and cuddle him all day. if he won, we'd celebrate by going on dates, having a movie night, and he'd just spoil me.

I love this boy with all my heart, and I know he loves me. all the small things we would do together, always mattered and were special to me. we would have late night talks, watch movies, listen to music. he would help me get better with whatever im struggling through...

-FLASHBACK-

I quietly cried in the corner of my room, as i didn't want anyone to hear. im just really stressed with school and life in general just sucks ass.

I heard someone running up the stairs and quickly opening my door. I tried to wipe away my tears but it was all so fast. i had saw bruce come into my room, and look around before crouching down in front of me. he cupped my face and helped me the best he could.

"look sweetheart, if there's anything I can do to help you, i would gladly do so. just tell me what's wrong and I could help you with whatever you need. and if you don't want to talk right now, that's fine too. whenever your ready you can talk to me." bruce said, moving beside me and putting my head on his chest, while I cried into his chest.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

we've been in a healthy relationship for about 3 years now. and we're now celebrating our anniversary this month. i love bruce with all my heart, and hopefully we stay together for the rest of our lives.

we fell in love in October.
that's why I love fall..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N

omg i haven't updated in a while. 🫣
so school is so fuckinh draining I swear ima kms. bur hopefully this was good, since I haven't wrote in a while. also sorry for the short chapter, this is kinda like a filler maybe?? and OMGG ITS OCTOBERR!! HALLOWEEN MONTHHH. i love Halloween. also I will fs update soon since I have some preference ideas to make 😈

thank you hope you liked it 🫶

-dels 🦭