I just wish it was normal again -f.b

tw: !yandere!

y/ns pov
finney and I have been dating for a couple of months now. we are happy with each other and we love each other, but I have been noticing a little change in him. he's been wanting me to do everything with him and I don't mind it but when it comes to little things then that's when I find it weird. if I need to go to the restroom, he'll wait right outside the door, everytime. even when I hang out with my friends. he gets upset at me that I didn't invite him, even if it's a girls night. he would text me every second, asking where I was at.

a couple of months later, he had stopped being so overprotective and didn't really care what I was doing, but that wasn't it.

if I told him he was in the wrong of something he would force me to say that I agree with him or else he would tell everyone my private secrets. he also said if I ever broke up with him he would tell everyone all my private information such as, secrets, family problems, or possibly my life in general. I thought he was just joking and trying to scare me or something. but I wasn't fully sure until today.

I was at finneys house and him and I were in his room just chilling when I told him that I was going to leave, as it was 11:00 at night. once I got up he tightly grabbed my wrist. "finney let go, I need to leave. my moms probably worried." I told him seriously. he wouldn't let go but instead gripped tighter. it kinda hurt. "finney stop! that hurts!!" I would tell him. "stay the night y/n." he said with a straight face. "no! finney stop it, your scaring me!" I said with fear in my eyes.

"no you said?" he asked with a creepy look in his eyes. I didn't answer. I was just trying to escape his tight grip. he finally got up from his bed and slammed me against his wall with his hand still holding my wrist. I winced, as I felt pain everywhere. I saw him open his desk drawer and pull out a knife and threatened to slit my throat. "if you dare try anything, then your head will be gone. understand?" he said. I nodded, while crying, with the knife still on my neck, feeling the coldness of it on my throat.

since no one was home, he took me downstairs and into his basement. there was a little lock on the basement door and he quickly got out the key and opened it. there was a chair and some rope in the middle. he sat me down while the knife was still on my neck. he tied my arms and ankles with the rope, to the chair. he also put some tape on my mouth knowing I would probably scream. once he was done he went infront of me and took out his knife again and placed it right below my chin.

I was scared and I couldn't stop shaking. he put his index finger to his mouth, signaling to be quiet.I was crying but quietly as he told me to. he lowered the knife to the side of my neck and slowly started to lower it deeper causing it to cut me. blood immediately dropped out and I  screamed with my head low but it was muffled since the tape was on my mouth. I tried to kick my feet but he had tied them to the chair. he took the knife off from my neck finally. "thats what gonna happen if you try escaping me but ten times worse. got it?" he said. I was crying so much, I  thought I was gonna die. my neck was stinging a lot and I couldn't do anything about it.

"I said, got it?" finney repeated, slowly moving closer to me with the knife in his hand. I nodded quickly, scared of what he'd do. he stepped back and looked me in the eyes. I was looking at him with pure fear in my eyes. "aw, don't look at me like that." he said, not feeling any pity. he went up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, while I flinched at his actions. "see you tomorrow, my beautiful girl." he said while smiling and closing the door while locking me in.

I just wish it was normal again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay guys so this was my first imagine!!
I HOPE IT WAS GOOD 😥
I tried my best
alsooo
I updated three times todayyyy, whattt???        who's this????😝
but yeah hope it was good 👍
buh bye

                                    -dels 🙏