Shipped -b.y

requested by: notcharli
sorry this took a while to come out but ty for requesting 😘

Now Playing:

              Mary (sped up)
                                     Alex G
  0:01 ─────── 2:44

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100
________________________________

Y/n was a new girl, at her school, who got popular rather quickly. She is a Lebanese girl who is known for her looks and for her kindness to others. She's gotten lots of friends and is liked by many people. People say that there's nothing wrong with her and she's a perfect girl.

She has this one friend that everyone ships her with. they are totally platonic but everyone things different because of the way they flirt with each other, and hang out so much. His name is Bruce Yamada, and he is the most popular boy in school. Go figure, Y/n the popular girl and Bruce the popular boy. of course they would be shipped.

Bruce and Y/n have been childhood best friends since they were just 5 years old. They've never broken they're friendship, and hasn't let those comments affect their friendship.

And finally, that brings us here, with y/n at her locker getting her things. Bruce then comes up behind her and tries to scare her. He fortunately failed miserably. She didn't even flinch.

"Ahhh, so scared. I think I peed my pants." Y/n says sarcastically. "man, shut up." Bruce said playfully shoving y/n. they both smiled at each other while y/n began to get her books out of her locker.

Bruce ruffled her hair a little and laughed a bit. "hey! now I have to fix my hair again! ughh bruceee." y/n whined, trying to brush down her hair. "relax y/n/n, it's just hair." bruce responded. "yeah..just hair." y/n said scoffing and rolling her eyes.

bruce felt bad so he decided to help a little. he began to pat down the messy hair and put it in place. y/n wasnt shocked or anything, really, it was his fault so he had to fix it. just as bruce was helping her a group of his friends came walking by and started to stare and laugh at them.

"omg, look they're dating!!!" "see I told you!! I was right!" "no way, does this mean they're confirmed now???" was heard from each of them. this made bruce and y/n glare at them and rolled their eyes at them. "fuck off." y/n would say, and the boys walked away, laughing their heads off.

"they're so annoying I swear." bruce said closing her locker for her, as she had already gotten her books out. they started walking away from her locker. "tell me about it.." she said, sounding annoyed and tired at the same time. "want me to walk you to class?" bruce offered.

"well you already are, aren't you?" she said. they had already walked like halfway to her next class. "right." bruce said, chuckling. they were almost to her next class, when suddenly someone stopped them.

"soo let's just say this now. you guys gonna do something later tonight, right?" the guy says with a smirk on his face. y/n and Bruce both let out an annoyed grunt, and y/n just went inside and bruce quickly walked away in annoyance.

-TIME SKIP-

Bruce was waiting for y/n to come out of school, so they could hang out. he had a big smile spread across his face because it was a Friday and it was the end of the week.

as he was waiting, his friend Robin comes up to him with a big smirk plastered on his face. "hey bruce, you waiting for your girlfriend." robin says, gently slapping bruces back, as if he had just won something. bruces smile slowly faded away and quickly got annoyed. "really robin.." Bruce says.

robin just laughs and ruffles Bruce's hair. Bruce then couldnt really take it anymore, and started whining like a baby. "ughh stopp robin. we're just friendsssss. leave us aloneeeee." robin just continued to laugh at him.

y/n had finally come out and approached robin and bruce. "hey guys." she said. "hi." bruce says, quick to leave. "have funnn..." robin says, his voice trailing off as he walked away. y/n was just a tad bit confused, but knew why bruce was so short with his words.

"hey so, I heard your parents aren't gonna be home tonight." y/n says, breaking the silence. "yeah, i dunno what im gonna do." bruce says chuckling. "well you could stay at my house tonight. my mom will obviously let you." she says looking at him. Bruce's face immediately lightens up and gets happy.

"okay sounds fun." he said. and of course, a group of friends had to be walking by, and made a statement. "dont forget to use protection." they said, laughing their asses off, and walking away.

"well I hope you get run over by a big ass truck you morons!! and go pick your mom up from the hospital, she's probably dying!!!" y/n yelled at them, as they walked away. it wasn't the best comeback..but she just wanted to let them have it. Bruce pulled her away and turned a corner into her neighborhood.

-

they had been at her house for about 3 hours until her mom had arrived home from work. when her mom came home, y/n and bruce were sitting on the coach watching a movie, but y/n was kinda cuddled up agaisnt him. her mom had dropped her purse and looked at them in awe.

"awww, you know, you two should get married." her mom said with her hands folded and put up under her chin. y/n gave her mom a "be for real" face, and started to whine. "mommm stop that's embarrassinnnngah." y/n whined.

her mom just scoffed and left them alone. once her mom left they just looked at each other and eventually started laughing together..

A/n-
sorry i haven't been updating, again I've just been like kinda busy. I promise, as soon as things start to calm down, I'll post more stories.
I also might make another book with the tbp boys but like a murder mystery type of thing. but that's all I have and again I'll try to update more!!

also I have some news for you...

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAYYY 🥳🎂‼️🎉

tehe

                                   -dels🎂