Twin brothers best friend -f.b

requested by: @hearts4masonn
thank you for requesting love <3

Now Playing:

                   Take on Me
  a-ha
                   0:01  ─────── 3:46
                                    Ⅱ      
                 Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100
_________________________________
I was currently sitting in my math class, bored as hell. there was never interesting things that happened in that class. and our teacher, Mr. Bearass, taught us the same thing we've already learned. besides, he just put A's on our assignments and doesn't check them. im surprised he's not fired yet...

i started to slowly drift off to sleep, with my hand under my chin supporting me up, until I felt a paper ball being thrown at me. it hit my arm and i opened my eyes, kinda startled. i looked up and looked around the room to see who could've thrown it. everyone's eyes was either looking at the teacher, who lazily taught, or had their eyes closed.

i looked at the note once more, and hesitantly reached to open the note. once i opened it, there was semi messy writing with rocket ships decorated in the background. the note read:

hey pretty girl, im bored so i wanna talk with you :)
p.s. pls stay awake so we could talk

I read it over and over again, blushing at the thought that someone called me pretty, and wants to talk to me. i looked up from the note and looked around, once more, to see if anyone noticed. that was when I locked eyes with my crush...finney.

man is he cute. i love his curly brown hair, and his brown beautiful eyes. he had soft pretty lips, and just a handsome face overall. when he smiled, it made my whole stomach erupt with butterflies and made my heart beat faster. he was perfect.

Finney and I were holding eye contact for not long until i pointed to the note, technically asking if he did this. he gave a small nod to me, and I smiled to him. he smiled back, chuckled, then winked at me. oh my days. when I tell you I folded right then and there, I folded pretty badly.

that's when it clicked to me...

'MY CRUSH, FINNEY BLAKE, THE MOST PERECT HUMAN BEING EVER MADE ON THIS EARTH CALLED ME PRETTY?!?!!'

my breath hitched. my face had became a bright red, so I tried to hide it by covering my face. I looked back at finney and saw him smiling to himself as he looked down at his desk. I decided, since i was also bored, to write back to him.

my hands were practically shaking. there's no way my crush actually called me pretty. i couldn't even hold my pen without it shaking. i wrote what i wanted to write and looked it over about a million times. i finally rolled it up into a ball and aimed for his desk. once i threw it, it landed right in-front of him.

he looked down at it and quickly looked back up at me to see me smiling and blushing. he smiled at me and then unrolled that note. I wrote back:

hey pretty girl, im bored so I
wanna talk with you :)
p.s. pls stay awake so we could talk

im pretty sure everyone here is bored,
but I'll talk especially to you. ;)

i was bold all of a sudden, and I was kinda shocked. im usually never really bold and rather a little shy. i noticed that about finney too. he was shy but as of right now, he's bold.