So You're Gay for the Devil ? -v.h

about: y/n and vance summon a demon and vance thinks it's cute 💀

Now Playing:

Jesus Don't Like that Im Gay but Satans Cool With It
Lil Boodang
0:01  ─────── 2:17
       Ⅱ      
Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100

(third person pov)

"Ok you got everything?" Y/n asked Vance. "Yup. Can we hurry this up? I'm gettin anxious." Vance replied shuffling around. Y/n gave Vance a look. "Yeah sure. I bet you're trembling in your pants." Y/n teased. "Shut the fuck up before I leave your ass for dead." He said.

Y/n and Vance had planned on summoning a demon just for fun. They were bored at home and Vance came up with the idea to play around with this kinda stuff. Y/n was hesitant but eventually agreed. They planned on going to the most haunted place in their town. The Maureen's Barn was highly recommended to go there. So they did.

They gathered all the right tools and objects to use for the summoning. They promised each other not to get scared and pussy out. Y/n betted though that Vance would eventually pussy out.

"Alright so I don't know how to start this." Y/n said. "Um well, you gotta..um..do the..the..thing." Vance said, also clueless. "Hey Vance." Y/n said. "What?" Vance replied. "Are you scared by any chance?" Y/n said, smirking. "What the fuck." Vance said, nervous laughing. "Well? Are you? Answer the question." Y/n said. "No what the fuck y/n. Why would I be scared? There's nun to be scared of." Vance said, scoffing. Deep down this kid was frightened.

"Well, if you're not scared then how about you start it." Y/n said. "WHAT. I mean...what? How come you don't? You're a pussy huh?" Vance said, visibly sweating. "Nah, it's just it seems like you know what to do." Y/n said, smiling.

Vance gulped and went infont of the candles and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He was about to start, but broke down. "OK I DONT WANNA DO THIS. YOU DO IT." he yelled, whining. "Vance chill out. Get it together. Just say the words and all that." Y/n said, laughing. Vance gave her one last glare and began the summoning.

Vance said the words and chants. He motioned Y/n to take his hand as they both started to recite the proper words. The wind began to pick up and almost blew out the candles they had set up. Vance and Y/n both closed their eyes as they both felt an unknown presence. Soon, Vance had finished reciting the words so they both opened their eyes. Nothing was heard. It went dead silent.

Y/n looked around the barn they were in, but all she could see was darkness surrounded around them. Then, their candles blew out on their own. Vance jumped up and made the most feminine scream ever. "AHHH" Vance screamed. "Vance shut the fuck up." Y/n said whisper shouting. "B-but the fucking..candles." Vance said, still with his voice raised.

"Vance just be quiet or else this shit isn't gonna work." Y/n said slapping his arm. Vance silenced and sniffed his nose. "Are you fucking crying?" Y/n asked, laughing a little. "Be quiet like you said." Vance said, mimicking Y/ns voice. Y/n rolled her eyes.

They both waited for something to happen. It was now pitch dark because the candles had blown out. Vance had felt someone guide their finger down his back. "Woah Y/n. You don't gotta get horny right now." Vance said smirking. "What? The fuck you on about now?" Y/n said.

"It's ok Y/n. We can get freaky in the dark if you want." Vance smirked. "Vance what are you talking about?" Y/n said, confused as shit. Vance then felt someone pull his hair, but rather aggressively. "Oh so you're really horny Y/n?" Vance said. "Vance cut it out. Seriously." Y/n said. "You're the one who started it." Vance smirked. "No i didn't ?" Y/n said. "Then who touched my back and pulled my hair? Some horny ghost?" Vance said, laughing.

"Probably because i didn't touch you." Y/n said rolling her eyes. Vance stopped laughing and went dead silent and his eyes went wide. "Y/n. Tell-tell me you're fucking joking." Vance said. "Wish i was." Y/n said. Then Vance felt a pair of very cold hands touch his shoulders. Vance quickly stiffened up. "Y/-y/n. Tha-that's your hands right-right?" Vance said. "Huh? Where?" Y/n said, looking in Vances direction.

Then Vance heard someone breathing roughly in his ear. "Shhh it'll be over soon." He heard from behind him. "OH FUCK NO." Vance screamed while running to the other side of the barn. "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK?" Y/n said, running up to Vance. "I ALMOST FUCKING DIED Y/N." Vance screamed. "ha ha finally." Y/n said, laughing. "FUCK YOU." Vance said.

Then they both noticed a red light coming from behind Y/n. Y/n turned around to see what is was. As they watched the red light grow, a figure started to appear. It didn't look like a human figure though. More like a distorted one. Y/n backed up to where Vance was. The demon-like figure turned its head around to face Vance and Y/n.

"OH SHIT-. Actually..holy shit?" Vance said. Y/n looked at Vance confused. "Is that a girl demon or like...a guy demon?" Vance said. "UM. WHY DOES THAT MATTER?" Y/n screamed because she was still terrified. "Cuz um..it's kinda fine.." Vance said, looking it up and down. "WHAT. ARE YOU OK ? ARE YOU POSSESSED OR SOME SHIT?" Y/n said. "No but that demon bouta possess me with some good shit." Vance said, smirking again.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Y/n screamed. Vance started walking up to it and started licking his lips. "GOD." Y/n said, face palming herself. "Hey so like yous a guy or a gal??" Vance said rubbing his hands together. Of course the demon didn't respond. "Was it you who pulled my hair, cuz i bet i can pull something else of yours." Vance said. "VANCE JUST STOP." Y/n said.

Y/n grabbed Vance's arm and ran outside of the barn. "Hey man, i was getting to know her better." Vance said. "Vance are you fucking kidding. I can't believe you tried hitting on a demon." Y/n said. They began to walk home. "But she was cute!" Vance argued. "Vance that was most likely a guy demon." Y/n said. "But...he was still cute." He said looking down.

"Oh so your gay for the devil? Got it." Y/n said. Vance just rolled his eyes. "Isn't it funny how we didn't even get scared and we're just casually walking away." Vance said. "Yeah because you tried hitting on a demon bro." Y/n said.

Vance interlocked his hands with Y/n. "Well at least i have you i guess." He said while rolling his eyes. "Yeah which you almost cheated on me with a demon." Y/n said giving him a look. "I still love you though princess." Vance said kissing her forehead. "Love you too i guess." Y/n said playfully. Vance smiled at her as they walked the street down to Vance's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry i haven't updated this book 😔
jst been busy wit school but now its summer break so hopefully i can update more
i made another book too it's not complete but you could go check that 1 out tooo

‼️plss send requests‼️

-dels 🫡