Yes, i Would Marry Her -b.y

requested by: notcharli
ty for the request love 🫶

Now Playing:

         Crust Bucket
                                 The Frights
0:01 ─────── 4:17

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100

________________________________

i shut my locker, and started to walk away from it. I was on my way to see one of my friends, whom I've been friends with for a while. she was probably at her locker so I decided to go see her. her name was ava and she was one of the most prettiest girls in school. all the boys would drool over her.

I walked over to her, and as I figured, she was at her locker, minding her business, while boys were staring at her. I walked up to her and leaned on the locker next to hers. she turned over and looked at me.

"hey y/n/n. are there boys looking?" she asked. "yup, as usual..." I said, mumbling the last part. she sighed. "ugh, cmon let's just go." she said closing her locker and walking out the school with me.

we were about to walk to her house when I felt someone lay their arm around my shoulder. I looked over and saw bruce...

he was my best friend and we were really close. but I've been hiding something from him. I've been liking him for a while, and he doesn't have a clue. I'm always shy around him and always get too flustered to say anything. it kinda annoys me how I'm never confident and bold. I just get red and blush like a fool.

I turned to look at him. "hey bruce." I said smiling. "hey y/n/n. oh hi ava." he said giving her a little wave, and of course she waved back. I ignored my jealousy and put on a fake smile. "hey y/n/n, do you wanna come with me to a party. my friends hosting it and I want you to come." he told me.

as usual, I just blushed and my face was red as a tomato. "uh..s-sure. when-when is it..?" I asked him, stuttering. he chuckled then responded. "it's at 7. if you want I could pick you up and we could go together." he suggested. of course I wouldn't say no to that.

"y-yeah. sounds go-good." I stuttered. I mentally face palmed myself. why did I have to stutter so muchhhh.

"alright I'll see you at 6:50." he said. I nodded to him. "okay." I said smiling. he left and I immediately changed my mood. I slouched down while still walking and whined. "ughh, why do I have to be like that all the time." I whined.

"girl, trust me. it's okay. you have a crush and it's normal. your just very shy around him, you gotta loosen up you know?" ava told me. "I'm trying, but I keep doing the same thing." I told her, fake crying.

"it's alright, I'll help you." she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her and looked down. we continued our way to my house and talked about random stuff on the way.

it was already 6:15 and ava was helping me choose out an attractive outfit. she told me I had a pretty figure, and that I would look good in anything. I didnt fully believe her, as she kept getting out outfits, putting them against me, but then putting them back.

we finally came across one outfit that actually looked pretty good. on me though, I didn't think it would look great. "cmon y/n/n, this one is literally calling your name." she said. I chuckled. "fine. I'll try it." I said going into my closet to change.

i had on a sleeveless o-ring zippered blouse with a, off the shoulder, red and black plaid sweater, and  baggy jeans with converse. I came out of the closet (💀) and showed ava my outfit.