You'll Fall In Love With Somebody Else Tonight - b.s

very short...short enough for you to drink one sip of water, and you'll be done..

Billy Showalters pov

Now Playing:

                 M
                                  The Cure
0:29 ─────── 2:34

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100
_________________________________

   Sing me a line from your favorite song.

y/n and I were best friends who loved to do everything together. we both would randomly sing a verse from one of our favorite songs and jam to it. we loved music and all we did was listen to it.

Twist and turn but you're trapped in the                              light.

I always tried to help her with her problems. she always had problems to deal with it. whether it was because of a heart break, or a family problem, or something else, she'd always have something to be sad about. she couldn't stop being in problems, so I tried to help her and comfort her.

All the directions were wrong. You'll fall   
     in love with somebody else tonight.

I kept trying to give her signs that I liked her. but they kept on coming off wrong and I would end up hurting her. I would ruin her night and everything I did to try and fix it, wouldnt go so good either. it hurt me that this would happen. she was probably going to fall in love with someone else, that's not me tonight...

Help yourself. but tell me the words
before you fade away.

we slowly started to loose our friendship. I wanted her to live her life and be happy but it also hurt that I couldn't talk to her as much as we did before. I wanted her to help herself but I didn't know if she was actually helping herself. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her and how I'd always be there for her, but she would slowly start to fade away from me. I wanted her to say it back too, but I doubt she'd even talk to me. I didn't even know who she was anymore. I just wanted her real self to come back.

You reveal all the secrets to remember
the end and escape someday.

She had revealed to her new "friends" that we used to be close and were like glued together. she told them all our secrets and inside jokes we had. she just wanted to escape our little past we had. she didn't want anything from me anymore. we had our fun moments and cherished all our time together, but to her, now, it was all just a phase for her. it happened then, and will never happen again. that was then, this is now.

You'll fall in love with somebody else
again tonight.

it would never be me, she'd look at and stare at. I was just one of her background props in her life. I didn't mean anything to her anymore. Once she used me, she'd never use me again. she's probably fallen in love with tons of guys by now. she probably has a nice, charming boyfriend, who protects her and spends time with her. she's probably fallen in love with somebody else again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey babes, I actually like this one ☝️
it's just short 😔

I feel like I've done too much preferences and hardly any imagines 😭😭
so sorry bout that 😅

also y'all volleyball tryouts were today and I actually felt confident and positive for the first time. we have two more practices then we'll see who made it on the team. 🤭🤭

I'm excited for vball 🏐

anyways that will be all

have a good night/day ✨

-dels 🦂