F O U R | 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤

América lost 4-1, at least Kevin scored tho💔
____________________

Walking down fantastically, you waved your hips back and forth as the wind added special affects to your shape.

Diego was walking right next to you, staying close to you and watching your every move. You side eyed him and backed away a bit. He was so close to the point where you could feel his breathing tickling down your neck. You shivered at the feeling.

"Why are you so close to me?" You asked, slithering away from him as you walked down the hill. Diego sighed and got close to you again, not too close but close enough so you could hear what he says.

He cleared his throat and leaned down into your ear. "Do you remember the plan?" He asked nervously.

You smiled and laughed to yourself. "Me forget? Never. Of course I remember the plan don't act silly." You brushed up Diego's hair as you saw Kevin and Chucky in the distance. Wanting to start it off early, you tried to run up to them. Though Diego held you back with one hand, stopping you in your tracks.

Diego pulled you back to him and looked down at you with a 'really?' Look. "Nuh uh, you can't just go like that. Let it be natural." He reminded. You huffed and rolled your eyes at him. Grumbling a 'fine' under your breath, you went up to Chucky and took the ball away from him.

Chucky smiled wildly at you and gave you a hug, fitting the ball in between you guys so you could have it after the hug was over. "Cómo estás Y/N?" He mumbled into your ear as he hugged you tight. You smiled back at him and closed your eyes, leaning into the moment with Chucky before having to do something else.

"Bien, bien." You replied back. The hug ended, making you take the ball with your feet and juggling as you heard Diego and Chucky greet each other. You made sure you juggled it good, doing around the worlds and rainbows as a freestyle. But, you made sure to do a trick that wasn't very popular. Like 1 person does this popular.

Although usually you weren't this good, today you felt professional. Well, you were professional but not that professional. Anyways, that's not the point. The point was...

"Who taught you that trick?"

Ah, here we go.

You looked up at Kevin innocently, giving him a big smile. "What tricks?" You played stupid, knowing very well what he was talking about.

Kevin looked around before replying. Was he really about to talk to you again? He doesn't really like you that much considering how much of a liar you were. Giving him false hope for what? Kevin should have known not to believe your words, you're the sister of Diego lainez after all.

Diego lainez. Rude, mean, cocky. Hell, he chose money for tigres over loyalty to América. Not to mention how much of a dick he was to Kevin. He would always say things to purposely get Kevin upset. Rather that be a comment on a play that Kevin did or a unwanted review on how Kevin played that game. Whatever Diego would say, it would be nothing but negative and greedy.

Kevin would be stupid to not portray you like that as well. And being younger, Diego's your influence.

Kevin groaned, getting frustrated not only on his over thinking, but also to the fact that no one else was around but you. And Kevin being a nice person has no choice but to talk to you unwilling. "Like that trick you just did." He sated.

You looked down at the ball and flicked it up in the air, doing a rainbow and looking back at him in confusion and approval.

"No, the other one." He told. You did his trick and looked back at him again, trying to hide your smirk so he won't know what's up. "Yes, that one. Who taught you that?"