S E V E N T E E N | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Kevin sighed and shook his head, not wanting to spoil the time you two had on talking about Lola.

"I don't think you even want to know." He whispered. You scouted in closer to Kevin and took a deep breath, released it, and then turned to the side.

"I want to know, Kevin. I truly do want to know how you met her and maybe some other things. The thing is, do you want to tell me? Are you ready for that or are you still heartbroken?"

You faced him only for Kevin to look away and start fiddling with his fingers. It was silent once more, and you patiently waited for his response. Though as each second past by you began to grow conscious for yourself, and for what you said.

Maybe you were pressuring Kevin too much?

Suddenly, Kevin turned to you again and he seemed a little more confident. Not too confident, but just enough for you to notice. He cleared his throat, "the thing is..." he trailed off.

Your eyes widened and you adjusted yourself so you could fully hear him and see him. "I don't feel anything." He chewed on his bottom lip as he stared off into space, "it's like I could care less about Lola, but at the same time I didn't want her to leave."

Kevin's face was in pure concentration, his cheeks would in dint ever so slightly like he was biting the inside of them out of anxiety.

Honestly, you didn't know what to say to that. But it was clear that Kevin wanted you to at least react to that, because he stayed silent and waited for your response.

"Maybe..." you whispered. Kevin faced you and had a huge spark of hope in his eyes. "Maybe you only saw her as a friend?" You suggested.

Kevin shook his head. "I don't know how I could till if I did or not." He said in distress.

You beamed a smile and jumped up into your seat. Shocking Kevin a bit but also exciting him in a way. "Oh that's easy!" You chirped, "I'll ask you questions about your relationship and you can answer them. That way I can identify what type of feelings you had for her!"

He sighed and looked the other way, faced you, and looked down. "I dunno..."

"Oh come on!" You put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at it and stared at your hands as you spoke. "That way you can figure out yourself as well. To see if you feel that way with anyone else. "

Kevin continued on staring at your hand before he looked up at you and nodded his head. "Okay," he approved. "Ask me the questions."

You almost squealed out of happiness, jumping up and back into your own personal space.

"Okay, first question..."you trailed off. Your hand made its way to your chin, stroking it like you had a beard while you thought about what you could ask him.

As expected, Kevin waited patiently and quietly.

"Maybe...have you ever been on date with her?" You asked while raising and eyebrow at him. He shifted weirdly and turned to the side, blush spreading all around his face.

It was really cute. And that thought made you frown.

He cleared his throat, "I think so....yeah! Yeah we went on a date."

You admired him for a second. He looked oddly attractive with the lighting in your house. Anyways, "G-great!" You stuttered as you shook your thoughts away.

"Now when you were on that date, what did you feel? Like did you feel any weird feelings in your stomach? Lips? Head?"

Kevin nodded his head, "My stomach."