S I X | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Idc anymore I'm staying up until 6am to get this book done.
____________________

If there was one thing that's hard in life, it's waking up.

Kevin had a hard time doing that everyday. It's even harder to wake up and realize what a fool he made himself last night.

Seriously, what was he thinking? Marching up into a innocent( at least in his mind) and pretty girl and dropping all of his thoughts to you like you were some type of therapist? No!

He felt like shit that he had done that. Like he had gotten a chance to have fun with you, like watch tv or talk about something nice. But no, he got selfish and made it about him. Treating you horribly and then leaving your house. Kevin hated how he acted, he's so stupid for letting his sadness get into the way of his friendships. Especially with yours.

Now what will you think of him? You'll probably look the other way when you see him next time. Kevin wouldn't blame you if you did, it's what he deserves after treating you like total shit.

If he didn't absolutely despise himself before, now he did. Completely. How could he let his emotions get in the way of things between you two? He should've never cried, he should've never yelled at you. He should've never went.

But at the same time, he should've never left. Even when he showed his most vulnerable side to you, you didn't make fun of him. You didn't laugh at him, talk bad to him, leave him there alone like others. Instead, you comforted him. Why would you do that? And why did it feel so natural?

Why did that hug feel so good? So warm, so comfortable. Why? Is that how hugs were supposed to feel?

If so, Kevin would like to hug you all day long. The feeling he got was unreal from such a little touch that was considered normal. He felt so tingly, relieved, warm, so warm.

He shook his head, training back to thought.

He was about to get subbed on for Mexicos national team, he didn't need his mind focused on things other than football.

- ,,

1 HOUR BEFORE

You marched down to see Diego taking a sip out of the waterfall. You pushed his back so his nose got blasted with water and his face hit drenched. He turned around and tried to sneeze out the water in his nostrils.

"What the hell?" He groaned out, wiping the water from his face. You stepped back and made sure no one was around. Cupping your mouth towards Diego so only he could hear.

"I talked to Kevin last night!" You whispered screamed at him. Diego's face lit up as he got closer to you, tilting your head to the side so the conversation would he private. "Well, what did he say?"

You stuttered, not sure if you even wanted to be reminded on what had happened. It was all crazy to you, you'd never think Kevin would act like that. But he did. He's an insecure shy man, that startled you the most.

You took a deep breath. "A lot. He was saying things negative about his appearance, his personality, he'd even said that he wanted to kill himself!" You shouted.

Diego was stunned. His mouth was agape as he didn't know what to say. Sure he'd thought something was wrong with Kevin, but to the point where he wanted to kill himself? There's something in Kevin's life that causes him to think that. And most normal person would end the deal after it's gone too far, but Diego? No. He was intrigued on Kevin's life. So much that he wanted to know every detail about it.

He lowered his head closer to your ear as he leaned down. "Did he tell you why? What's going on in his life?" He asked, very interested on Kevin's personal life.